• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo has stamina issues...so do a lot of fighters...So did Cotto N people swore Floyd was afraid of that basic nikka:bryan:

Canelo steam rolls Lopez the smaller man moving up N its all hate

GGG does the same to Rosado N its dikk riding galore

Matthysse does it to Soto N nikkas calling him the Machine

Canelo dropped N beat Trout who was undefeated the #2 guy in the division the man he was supposedly goin duck N its hate hate hate

GGG beats Macklin the Euro bum who errybody hated as an opponent for Maravilla N now hes "the #1 MW"

Matthysse beats Peterson who was dropped by Tim fukking Bradley N Amir Khan:russ: N now hed KO Jesus Christ according to some

shyt makes no fukking sense:comeon:

Ima Floyd stan but he aint no where near his prime...is fighting a bigger stronger dude who will have a 20lb advantage, a guy who has hand speed N isnt a Margarito block punches with his face type

So when i see nikkas say this fight is meh....yet stan Matthysse N GGG like they are boxing gods leaves me:dwillhuh:

:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Canelo has stamina issues...so do a lot of fighters...So did Cotto N people swore Floyd was afraid of that basic nikka:bryan:

Canelo steam rolls Lopez the smaller man moving up N its all hate

GGG does the same to Rosado N its dikk riding galore

Matthysse does it to Soto N nikkas calling him the Machine

Canelo dropped N beat Trout who was undefeated the #2 guy in the division the man he was supposedly goin duck N its hate hate hate

GGG beats Macklin the Euro bum who errybody hated as an opponent for Maravilla N now hes "the #1 MW"

Matthysse beats Peterson who was dropped by Tim fukking Bradley N Amir Khan:russ: N now hed KO Jesus Christ according to some

shyt makes no fukking sense:comeon:

Ima Floyd stan but he aint no where near his prime...is fighting a bigger stronger dude who will have a 20lb advantage, a guy who has hand speed N isnt a Margarito block punches with his face type

So when i see nikkas say this fight is meh....yet stan Matthysse N GGG like they are boxing gods leaves me:dwillhuh:

I like how Canelo ain't shyt he has all these "flaws" ....yet he fought N beat the #2 guy in his division who errybody said he'd duck, a #2 guy who had a good win on his resume in Cotto

The same nikkas hating on Canelo dikkride GGG N Matthysse who haven't beat no fukking body...Peterson who gets dropped by errybody N Macklin who's known for his loses .....somehow those bums make you legit N are more impressive then an undefeated huge southpaw:stopitslime:

come on breh..stop it ..you know why? its the KO's..canelo hasn't spectacularly stopped anyone since baldomir..and the trout fight he won, close but clear, but it wasn't like an impressive clinic..it was a good win going forward..canelo is getting this shot because of circumstance not because he's ready..plus what do you think has the greatest chance to be fight of the night? floyd-canelo or matthysse-garcia

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think mayweaher vs alvarez will look a lot like mayweather vs mosley i pedict a similar drop off in workrate as mosley in the mid to late rounds. one thing canelo likes to do is fight going backwards in patches to rest. floyd shouldntt follow him and keep him in the center like mosley and make canelo use up those big muscles all through the round instead of resting them in patches

Daps
Reppin
NULL
as the fight draws closer more and more excuses being made for Canelo
by the same people saying Floyd didn't wanna fight him or would duck him
it was one thing to dislike someones personality put to flat out hate on somebody regardless what they do
is just childish

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
as the fight draws closer more and more excuses being made for Canelo
by the same people saying Floyd didn't wanna fight him or would duck him
it was one thing to dislike someones personality put to flat out hate on somebody regardless what they do
is just childish

Welcome to half of the boxing forums on the internet. Only Floyd is ducking fighters that are 30 pounds heavier than he is. What is the most talked about punch in boxing? Mosley to Mayweather in round 2 of their fight. What is the most discussed fight on boxing forums, Castillo vs Mayweather I. All the hating does is gives credence to his greatness.

Now back to Mosley, I wanted to see how Shane did against both.

zJkZ6F3.jpg

From the third round on, Floyd cut out all the bullshyt and made Shane into a spectator while getting his face knotted up. Against Canelo, Shane, while clearly beaten, was game until the final bell.

The details to how this fight are already there. People see what they want to see. However, what you need to see is there for you, only if you choose to and don't neglect the truth.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Welcome to half of the boxing forums on the internet. Only Floyd is ducking fighters that are 30 pounds heavier than he is. What is the most talked about punch in boxing? Mosley to Mayweather in round 2 of their fight. What is the most discussed fight on boxing forums, Castillo vs Mayweather I. All the hating does is gives credence to his greatness.

zJkZ6F3.jpg

From the third round on, Floyd cut out all the bullshyt and made Shane into a spectator while getting his face knotted up. Against Canelo, Shane, while clearly beaten, was game until the final bell.

The details to how this fight are already there. People see what they want to see. However, what you need to see is there for you, only if you choose to and don't neglect the truth.

Shane gassed by the 3rd round when he fought Floydie due to having almost a 2 year layoff right before being overtrained doing two back to back training camp.. his conditioning was thrown off because of it...

while he was indeed clearly getting his ass beat by Canelo
,he was better conditioned. same with when he survived against Pac and Mora

That's what's evident from your little chart

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Shane gassed by the 3rd round when he fought Floydie due to having almost a 2 year layoff right before being overtrained doing two back to back training camp.. his conditioning was thrown off because of it...

while he was indeed clearly getting his ass beat by Canelo
,he was better conditioned. same with when he survived against Pac and Mora

That's what's evident from your little chart

As much as you are a Floyd hater, I'm a Floyd stan. I can acknowledge that, can you? Were you in Big Bear watching Shane? If so, you have a lot more issues than previously thought. How the hell do you know if he is sufficiently trained or not? Floyd drops everyone's work rate. That is proven fact. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Those numbers don't lie.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

zJkZ6F3.jpg

in regards to the bolded you must mean in regards to Floyd because there's alot more to boxing than Floyd Mayweather...personally he's talked about way too much on here and other boxing forums..even when a fight of his is not nearby

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
As much as you are a Floyd hater, I'm a Floyd stan. I can acknowledge that, can you? Were you in Big Bear watching Shane? If so, you have a lot more issues than previously thought. How the hell do you know if he is sufficiently trained or not? Floyd drops everyone's work rate. That is proven fact. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Those numbers don't lie.

Nothing you posted refuted anything I said..

When Floyd takes a yr and a half off its a vacation N beneficial.... When Oscar did it hes a "part time" boxer N that's why he lost...when Shane did it he didn't have his legs N that's why he lost:sadcam:

Shane and Oscar didn't take off come back fighting a nikka two divisions under them:manny:

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
in regards to the bolded you must mean in regards to Floyd because there's alot more to boxing than Floyd Mayweather...personally he's talked about way too much on here and other boxing forums..even when a fight of his is not nearby

I'd be the first to agree. I'm noted as saying he is my favorite fighter. However, the amount of shyt that he gets is stupid. Does he have the greatest of resumes? No but I still do consider him to be the most skilled that I've ever seen. However, there is always a double standard with him and that is what people such as myself can't stand. Pacquiao is now taking the test that he refused up and down with Floyd. Canelo is going to be outweighing Floyd by ~20~ pounds and all we hear is. Drainelo or some other bullshyt. The fight is 152, the belt is 154. Sugar Ray Leonard had a catchweight with Donny Lalonde at 168 for a 175 strap. This is after Leonard vs. Hagler so Sugar Ray was already about Middleweight in pounds.

Basically, we would have much better discourse if people could stick to the facts of the matter and not blindly hate on someone because they aren't their favorite boxer.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I actually made this account just to dead the notion that King Floyd Had to hurry up and fight Dennis the Menace because of lackluster PPV buys with guerrero. If you look at the post fight interview, he already stated that he was coming back in September when Earthworm Jim asked him. So was Al Hayman whispering ppv numbers in his corner?

And Lets not forget 4 months......36 years old......outweighed by younger fighter........WITH AN INJURED HAND.

Now What will the excuses be when the Shark feeds on chum Sept. 14th?

You devils are pathetic.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I actually made this account just to dead the notion that King Floyd Had to hurry up and fight Dennis the Menace because of lackluster PPV buys with guerrero. If you look at the post fight interview, he already stated that he was coming back in September when Earthworm Jim asked him. So was Al Hayman whispering ppv numbers in his corner?

And Lets not forget 4 months......36 years old......outweighed by younger fighter........WITH AN INJURED HAND.

Now What will the excuses be when the Shark feeds on chum Sept. 14th?

You devils are pathetic.

Floyd doesn't have the average 36 year old's body. Also, Michael Jordan was the best player in the world in basketball at 36. So, your point is moot. Floyd UD.