Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
all that over-training stuff
stop it breh
floyd figured him out and it was a rap

I'm not saying Floydie didn't figure him out... He did, but Floydie isn't the 1st or the last to do so...

Shane looked winded and fatigue after round 2... it was visibly obvious homie.. the nikka had TWO CAMPS... one for Berto that fight got cancelled at the last minute then one for Floydie back to back..Shane was going on 39 years old and YES he overtrained ..

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
I'm not saying Floydie didn't figure him out... He did, but Floydie isn't the 1st or the last to do so...

Shane looked winded and fatigue after round 2... it was visibly obvious homie.. the nikka had TWO CAMPS... one for Berto that fight got cancelled at the last minute then one for Floydie back to back..Shane was going on 39 years old and YES he overtrained ..

Not only that but these Floyd dykkriders keep gassing up Mosley because he just beat Antonio "i got bricks" Margarito. The SAME Margarito you Floyd nuggers call a tomato can right after Pacquaio fukked his eyes balls up.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

I'm not super critical about the Mosley fight because at least for me it was kinda :manny: "just to say they fought"

But we gonna forget Cotto outboxing a younger Mosley in '07, but for Floyd 3 years later it was a monumental win? :ld:. Good win for Floyd, nothing more or less.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is your opinion
No talk of that before the fight or after the fight
U have no idea if he overtrained
But im willing to bet that nazeem didnt make him train 8 months in a row

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that but these Floyd dykkriders keep gassing up Mosley because he just beat Antonio "i got bricks" Margarito. The SAME Margarito you Floyd nuggers call a tomato can right after Pacquaio fukked his eyes balls up.
Mosley was gassed by the media and da public. They said mayweather was scared of him and only fought him cause he was backed into a corner. Look it up, or even check da brain kenny interview. So yeah its a lil annoying when mayweathee fights him and beats him and haters try to downplay it. If he didnt fight mosley after he knocked out concrete fist, floyd would NEVER hear da end of it. This just happened a few years ago, atleast wait a lil longer before u try to rewrite history

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Mosley was gassed by the media and da public. They said mayweather was scared of him and only fought him cause he was backed into a corner. Look it up, or even check da brain kenny interview. So yeah its a lil annoying when mayweathee fights him and beats him and haters try to downplay it. If he didnt fight mosley after he knocked out concrete fist, floyd would NEVER hear da end of it. This just happened a few years ago, atleast wait a lil longer before u try to rewrite history

I think that's kinda the whole deal though, Mosley WAS hyped up from the Margarito win. On paper it looked good and even I was :leon: when it was 1st announced. But then after really seeing both guys and where they were at in their careers, I couldn't help but feel :ld: for Shane. Prior to his fight with Floyd, his last 4 years looked like:

*Beats a :flabbynsick: Vargas twice
*Beats Collazo in a close fight
*Loses to Cotto by Decision
*Beats Mayorga almost a year later but looks like sh*t
*KO's Margarito

16 months later at 39 years old, Then Gets Mayweather fight

It's a "Good" win for Floyd, but nothing bigger than Cotto's win and Mosley is one of the bigger names on Floyd's resume.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's kinda the whole deal though, Mosley WAS hyped up from the Margarito win. On paper it looked good and even I was :leon: when it was 1st announced. But then after really seeing both guys and where they were at in their careers, I couldn't help but feel :ld: for Shane. Prior to his fight with Floyd, his last 4 years looked like:

*Beats a :flabbynsick: Vargas twice
*Beats Collazo in a close fight
*Loses to Cotto by Decision
*Beats Mayorga almost a year later but looks like sh*t
*KO's Margarito

16 months later at 39 years old, Then Gets Mayweather fight

It's a "Good" win for Floyd, but nothing bigger than Cotto's win and Mosley is one of the bigger names on Floyd's resume.

man fans like you are the worst:russ:

you ask for the fight
you get the fight
once the fight is made your all:ohhh: and excited
then a few days weeks before the fight you convince yourself that the fight ain't shyt and try to downplay floyd's opposition
i don't get it
age got nothin to do with it. cheato was shane's best fight
marquez just had his best fight and he almost 40
freddie roach said he aint puttin pacquaio in da ring with mosley cause he too dangerous

floyd fought him and completely outclassed him. deserves 100 percent full credit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hmm, I guess Floyd will be overtrained for the Canelo fight since, like Shane, it would be 4 months between training camps.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjpls: 1:40

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apparently only Floyd at an older age benefits from long layoffs....to errybody else they are harmful

Naz N Shane who have yrs upon yrs of experience...couldn't figure out how to come into fight night in ideal fighting shape

Shane a world class athlete was gassed by the 2nd round....fat sloppy heavyweights can last longer then that

N last but not least errybody knew Floyd would win N there was no need for the fight....am I missing anything else??

:rudy: