Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
These Canelo b
Canelo will do better than most Floyd supporters think. This kid is good, he's young, strong, fast and still learning. I think he will roll the dice and pressure Floyd in hopes of landing in those quick heavy handed flurries. He's going for a KO/TKO because he knows that's the only way to beat Floyd. Going to be an interesting bout for Floyd. I see Hatton/ Floyd part Deux.

Jabs to the solar plexus will stop the forward movement by round three. Canelo doesn't protect his stomach. I'd be surprised if Floyd doesn't fight this like he did Corrales.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
BQEsJbvCUAANLLT.jpg

:takedat: The breakfast of champions.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Canelo will do better than most Floyd supporters think. This kid is good, he's young, strong, fast and still learning. I think he will roll the dice and pressure Floyd in hopes of landing in those quick heavy handed flurries. He's going for a KO/TKO because he knows that's the only way to beat Floyd. Going to be an interesting bout for Floyd. I see Hatton/ Floyd part Deux.

:dwillhuh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like how Canelo ain't shyt he has all these "flaws" ....yet he fought N beat the #2 guy in his division who errybody said he'd duck, a #2 guy who had a good win on his resume in Cotto

The same nikkas hating on Canelo dikkride GGG N Matthysse who haven't beat no fukking body...Peterson who gets dropped by errybody N Macklin who's known for his loses .....somehow those bums make you legit N are more impressive then an undefeated huge southpaw:stopitslime:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
i dont think canelo can fight at that pace :manny:
Me either but that's what I feel he will do or actually needs to do. He can't sit and wait like he does with others or he will be in for a long night. I have the same feeling going into this fight as I did with Shane and Floyd, Money is going to get tapped real hard and I don't know what the fukk is going to happen, then again Sr. is in his corner (defense first) so scratch what I just said, he was bring hard headed and Sr. wont play that macho KO style like Uncle does.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I like how Canelo ain't shyt he has all these "flaws" ....yet he fought N beat the #2 guy in his division who errybody said he'd duck, a #2 guy who had a good win on his resume in Cotto

The same nikkas hating on Canelo dikkride GGG N Matthysse who haven't beat no fukking body...Peterson who gets dropped by errybody N Macklin who's known for his loses .....somehow those bums make you legit N are more impressive then an undefeated huge southpaw:stopitslime:
Breh you can't see Canelo's flaws?
And a win over Trout backs everything up?> idk breh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh you can't see Canelo's flaws?
And a win over Trout backs everything up?> idk breh

Canelo has stamina issues...so do a lot of fighters...So did Cotto N people swore Floyd was afraid of that basic nikka:bryan:

Canelo steam rolls Lopez the smaller man moving up N its all hate

GGG does the same to Rosado N its dikk riding galore

Matthysse does it to Soto N nikkas calling him the Machine

Canelo dropped N beat Trout who was undefeated the #2 guy in the division the man he was supposedly goin duck N its hate hate hate

GGG beats Macklin the Euro bum who errybody hated as an opponent for Maravilla N now hes "the #1 MW"

Matthysse beats Peterson who was dropped by Tim fukking Bradley N Amir Khan:russ: N now hed KO Jesus Christ according to some

shyt makes no fukking sense:comeon:

Ima Floyd stan but he aint no where near his prime...is fighting a bigger stronger dude who will have a 20lb advantage, a guy who has hand speed N isnt a Margarito block punches with his face type

So when i see nikkas say this fight is meh....yet stan Matthysse N GGG like they are boxing gods leaves me:dwillhuh: