• Total voters

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
man fans like you are the worst:russ:

you ask for the fight
you get the fight
once the fight is made your all:ohhh: and excited
then a few days weeks before the fight you convince yourself that the fight ain't shyt and try to downplay floyd's opposition
i don't get it
age got nothin to do with it. cheato was shane's best fight
marquez just had his best fight and he almost 40
freddie roach said he aint puttin pacquaio in da ring with mosley cause he too dangerous

floyd fought him and completely outclassed him. deserves 100 percent full credit.

I didn't pick Mosley to win off jump, how does that make me a bad fan? Because I'm criticizing Floyd? I criticized Pacquiao too when they took the Mosley fight after the fact that he got beat by Floyd and looked like shyt against Mora. The problem is it's ok to criticize other fighters, but :whoa: if it's Floyd though or else his fans get :demonic:. All I stated was exactly what Mosley's last 4 years have looked like prior to fighting Floyd, is there any discrepancy there? Did Floyd fight a better Mosley than Cotto did? or a better Cotto than Pacquiao did? Because if we're gonna throw wrenches at Canelo, Pac, or whomever for not fighting the best fighters or fighters who are :flabbynsick:, Floyd can easily be included in that discussion as well.

Truth be told, I've NEVER bet against Floyd..NEVER. But I'm also not in the business of giving him a pass because he's Floyd Mayweather :yeshrug: Call a spade a spade

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Apparently only Floyd at an older age benefits from long layoffs....to errybody else they are harmful

Their beneficial to him because he returns from his long layoff to fight Marquez coming from 2 weight divisions below..

Or to fight bum ass Ortiz and getting a suckerpunch win

But no... everyone is supposed to be super impressed with these fightd just because its Floydie :bryan:

Naz N Shane who have yrs upon yrs of experience...couldn't figure out how to come into fight night in ideal fighting shape
Shane jumped at the opportunity for a huge payday.. he woulda took that fight regardless of what condition he was in, just like anyone would

Shane a world class athlete was gassed by the 2nd round....fat sloppy heavyweights can last longer then that
My point exactly.. dudes conditioning was off
N last but not least errybody knew Floyd would win N there was no need for the fight....am I missing anything else??

I didn't have a clue who would win until after the second round Shane look like he been running laps around MGM

:rudy:[/quote]

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

Seems like a great retirement package

tumblr_mktrfnmS1X1s6t1oio1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floydie trains year round and fights close to his walk around weight.. Shanes walk around weight is around 165-170 and he was 39 at the time... see the difference idiot?
No because Shane told Boxing Digest (Jan. 2010 issue, he and Berto on the cover issue) that he trains year round and hadn't stopped training since beating Margarito. In other words, take your bullsh*t and shove it up your ass.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
goddamn man...when you factor in what he made for the Guerrero fight earlier this year plus what he's projected to make next Saturday with the PPVs.....way over $100MM in one year. That's absurd!

And isn't the PPV supposed to cost $75?? :wow: