• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So for errybody talking bout I'm not interested in this fight, under normal circumstances I wouldn't buy the ppv etc....

The fact that Canelo will most likely be 20 pounds heavier N Floyd has never looked great above 147...that doesn't mean anything to yall?? The P4P #1 fighter against his biggest threat in years N that doesn't interest yall?? :beli:

this is canelo breh..a man with known stamina and workrate issues that have been on display damn near every fight in the last 2-3 years...he hasn't been looking beastly

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Canelo by KO :birdman:
These fukkers, so on the Trayvon case, they take over the case and go for a ridiculous 2nd degree but on this nikka they go only for the first?
You can clearly see the bullshyt. :shaq2: should've only went for that first degree on the trayvon case too.

go for a ridiculous 2nd degree but on this nikka they go only for the first?

go for a ridiculous 2nd degree but on this nikka they go only for the first?

only for the first?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would the canelo fight be happening in 2 wks if the guerrero ppv had done well?
Lol why wouldnt it?
You floyd haters are funny
If he didnt fight canelo hes ducking
If he does fight him, hes backed into a corner:russ:

Yall said da same thing before the mosley fight:bryan:

Floyd fighting him cause its a mexican holiday and because canelo has some buzz
And because its gonna generate nuff money

Its very rare that one boxer is afraid of da other
Even c-level fighters

Stop da madness.
This time next month ppl will be saying he cherrypicked canelo
I cant wait:smugfavre:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
BQEsJbvCUAANLLT.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
carrot will pounce and go for the kill no doubt about it. He will not care or respect Floyd but let's see how shyt goes when youngin gets a taste of some IQ and Smart tactics..could be a sad sad night for mexico!
I see it the same way breh...

Bunchy Donovan cannot sustain a swarming attack, he will lose badly if he comes out swinging for the fences...He will be gassed by round 4 and picked apart...Bunchy needs to be patient and pace himself well...Take advantage of what Floyd gives him...When Floyd backs himself into the ropes let loose but other than that just pace yourself and try to time that right...I know the latter is much harder said than done but Bunchy got the handspeed to do it...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol why wouldnt it?
You floyd haters are funny
If he didnt fight canelo hes ducking
If he does fight him, hes backed into a corner:russ:

Yall said da same thing before the mosley fight:bryan:

Floyd fighting him cause its a mexican holiday and because canelo has some buzz
And because its gonna generate nuff money

Its very rare that one boxer is afraid of da other
Even c-level fighters

Stop da madness.
This time next month ppl will be saying he cherrypicked canelo
I cant wait:smugfavre:
I don't think it would be happening if the Guerrero fight hadn't been disappointing and the names being bandied about weren't also just as lackluster namely because I don't think Oscar would be serving up Canelo this soon to Floyd unless he was pressed to do it by Showtime.
Oscar could have milked Canelo for at least another 2 years and then put him with Floyd.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't think it would be happening if the Guerrero fight hadn't been disappointing and the names being bandied about weren't also just as lackluster namely because I don't think Oscar would be serving up Canelo this soon to Floyd unless he was pressed to do it by Showtime.
Oscar could have milked Canelo for at least another 2 years and then put him with Floyd.

Oscar and Canelo were trying to get that fight made before Canelo/Trout and Floydie/Ghost... remember the contract Floydie refused to sign saying that if they both won their upcoming fights they'd have to fight each other..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Canelo was supposed to be on floyds undercard for the guerreo fight
Canelo tried to act like he had leverage so floyd him to kick rocks:russ:
They was trying to plan da fight wayyy before. The ppv numbers had nothin to do with it.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Canelo will do better than most Floyd supporters think. This kid is good, he's young, strong, fast and still learning. I think he will roll the dice and pressure Floyd in hopes of landing in those quick heavy handed flurries. He's going for a KO/TKO because he knows that's the only way to beat Floyd. Going to be an interesting bout for Floyd. I see Hatton/ Floyd part Deux.