• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
But it took Bhop until he was like 50 to hit his prime though. Not Roys fault that he was doing what he was supposed to do to those bums. And when Roy fought Bhop he was a shell of his former self. Should've stayed at heavyweight and retired

Bhop isn't even 50 yet but ill reply to your :troll: post. Bhop was also past his prime in their fight
Bhops career> Roys

There is a reason the first fighter Floyd gave props to in the post fight press conference was Bhop :smugbiden:

Daps
And the fact that you defending this puppet but shytting on a self-made nikka like Floyd who is basically pimping boxing, the entire country of Mexico, casual fight fans, mainstream media, and ever racist fukk in between is :snoop:

You so caught up in your hate for PAC you not making sense.

When did I EVER shyt on Floyd?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You so caught up in your hate for PAC you not making sense.

When did I EVER shyt on Floyd?
Sounds like the typical Pac fanboy response. I just dropped FACTS of shyt that actually happened, but I'm a hater. No one gives a fukk about Pac's worthless fight against Margarito.

you defending 2 washed up cheaters though :camby:

Daps
Sounds like the typical Pac fanboy response. I just dropped FACTS of shyt that actually happened, but I'm a hater. No one gives a fukk about Pac's worthless fight against Margarito.

Now you're calling me a Margo fan:camby:

I don't think there's anything more to talk about if u up here trying to insist pacquiao is a shytty fighter:comeon:

Oh, and If you want to call me a fan of somebody make sure u say Cotto nikka:stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bhop isn't even 50 yet but ill reply to your :troll: post. Bhop was also past his prime in their fight
Bhops career> Roys

There is a reason the first fighter Floyd gave props to in the post fight press conference was Bhop :smugbiden:
I was joking at the 50 comment....but ok. Bhop career currently is better than Roys I will admit this. Roy messed himself up tho

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick question name a top fighter Roy has beat during his prime. He literally was fighting soup cans and Montell Griffin. I know he has UD wins of Hopkins early and Toney as well. That's it. He lost against Tarver arguably twice around 33-34 years old and it was down hill from there. Not sure if it was the weight he put on to fight at Heavy and coming back down or if his skills just eroded. It's hard to believe it was him getting old because he took very little damage in the ring but again the guys he was fighting were practically nobodies. To that point, Light Heavy weight is like the b*stard of the weight classes...no one really gives a fukk about it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
quick question name a top fighter Roy has beat during his prime. He literally was fighting soup cans and Montell Griffin. I know he has UD wins of Hopkins early and Toney as well. That's it. He lost against Tarver arguably twice around 33-34 years old and it was down hill from there. Not sure if it was the weight he put on to fight at Heavy and coming back down or if his skills just eroded. It's hard to believe it was him getting old because he took very little damage in the ring but again the guys he was fighting were practically nobodies. To that point, Light Heavy weight is like the b*stard of the weight classes...no one really gives a fukk about it.

:dahell: there's so many things wrong in this post...ill say it flat out....in the words of roger mayweather "you don't know shyt about boxing"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Margs was def a cheater but :whoa: on throwing that out there for Pac man. I also think he was juicing but he was never caught so we can't really throw that out there like that.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's easy to compare Floyd to Roy. Roy Jones was humilating motherfukkers long before Floyd and did it without ever really getting hit. Roy punked Hopkins years ago...lost to Hopkins when he was over the hill.

All of those things you said gives Floyd problems..he has adapted and always found a way to turn the tide by the 4th round. He allowed the Castillo fight to be more blow for blow than usual. When he went back to scientific boxing mechanics, which makes him special to begin with like in the rematch, it was a easy payday and Castillo fell off the face of the earth.

yep and folks forget Floyd was fighting with a shoulder injury in the 1st fight, otherwise what happened in the 2nd would've happened in the 1st. I still thought Floyd won the 1st fight, although close.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Castillo is a Hof fighter once again you are showing your ignorance. As far as that other stuff about floyd you aren't saying anything that better posters haven't said before you.

Roy fought Hopkins before Hopkins hit his prime and in the rematch they were both past their primes but Hopkins won because he was the one with more pure boxing skill. :umad:

Roy was embarrassing mostly garbagemen and part time fighters in his prime and even then he would still put on a few stinkers. Floyd is embarrassing top level talent and making them look ordinary. There is no comparison.

Hopkins still waited to fight Roy after he knew for sure he was passed it and gun shy, he was ducking a Roy rematch for years with the split purse excuse. All Roy had to do in the rematch was let his hands go, but he was unable, Hopkins didn't do anything special, it was a snooze fest.

I agree on Castillo though, before he became shot, son was a problem.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hopkins still waited to fight Roy after he knew for sure he was passed it and gun shy, he was ducking a Roy rematch for years with the split purse excuse. All Roy had to do in the rematch was let his hands go, but he was unable, Hopkins didn't do anything special, it was a snooze fest.

I agree on Castillo though, before he became shot, son was a problem.

Hopkins waited for Roy to be passed it? Hopkins was passed it himself, friend. Not only that, BHop is like 4 or 5 years older if I'm not mistaken.

Them not agreeing to a purse split doesn't mean one is ducking the other. By that logic do you believe Floyd was ducking Pacman? :stopitslime: No you don't so that can't be applicable here.

It was a snoozefest? Cool, that doesn't change the outcome of the fight. :smugbiden: