Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Accusations happened in '09.

He fought Clottey '10. Demolished.

Fought Mosley '11. Demolished.

Fought Margarito '10. Broke his orbital bone

What:what:
Clottey was another Top Rank handpicked fighter who didn't even have his head trainer for the fight

Fought Mosely after Floyd already demolished him

Fought cheating ass Margarito who wasn't the same fighter after being caught. Also another handpicked a$$hole who didnt even deserve to be in the fight.

Pac lost AT THE MOST 3 times to Marquez who was embarrassed by PBF. He lost the Bradley fight by taking rounds off. How people figure Manny is going to be able to do anything against Floyd blows my mind. Floyd would have like a 6 inch reach advantage alone :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
All you nikkas need to stop frontin on pacman. Outside of that Bradley fight (he was looking suspect weak), Pacman can bring it:stopitslime:

Yes he got put down cold. It was a good shot by Marquez. But guess what, things like that happens when you WAR. A risk we both know money may can't handle. May staggers when he gets hit clean, am I lying:sitdown:

If pacman get all his rocks in line, and discipline that dumb broad that be having him unfocused pacman can be a problem for may.

Southpaw throwing 7 punch combos at lightspeed on the body of a man not afraid to war, pacman is not only the only one left, I deem him a threat.

Floyd would body Napiao no defence , cant cut off the ring , only come forward ass. Throwing 7 punch combo and hitting nothing but air, arms and gloves aint impressive. Anytime Manny fights a guy thats isnt a statue he looks foolish Juan and Tim proved this and Floyds outta their league. A war! Manny aint getting in no goddamn war with Floyd because hes gonna relize real early like everyone else that fights Floyd that he demoralizes you and takes your will to fight. Manny doesnt have the one shot power to hurt or stagger Floyd
like Shane did and even if he somehow did Floyd still is savy enough to clench and recover. Boxing is a sport not a Rocky movie.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
look at how fukkin ignorant this tweet is :russ:

Screen-Shot-2013-09-15-at-10.01.30-AM.png

:mindblown:
is she a troll??? i just went on her page, she got a gang of troll like tweets. "mayweather my fav. boxer so u know this p*ssy stink" lmao

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oooh..you're actually defending a dude of Latin descent. Color me surprised but that was long ago. Floyd was always noted to having brittle hands and that's why anyone gave him any trouble in those early days or he would of been right behind Roy and Trinidad on the P4P years ago. Pac isn't tagging shyt in this day and age with Floyd..his defensive counter measures seem to be better than ever..he can work off of those ropes like it isn't shyt. Kind of like a guy named...Roy.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Oooh..you're actually defending a dude of Latin descent. Color me surprised but that was long ago. Floyd was always noted to having brittle hands and that's why anyone gave him any trouble in those early days or he would of been right behind Roy and Trinidad on the P4P years ago. Pac isn't tagging shyt in this day and age with Floyd..his defensive counter measures seem to be better than ever..he can work off of those ropes like it isn't shyt. Kind of like a guy named...Roy.

Take your autism meds friend. No where did I say Manny would beat him. I said speed has little to do with what gives Floyd problems, a good double and triple jab, timing and workrate does. I've been watching Floyd since the Hernandez fight and some posters in here were watching him since the amateurs so you really aren't saying anything here, Erik.

:laff: @ Comparing Floyd to Roy.

Roy isn't even better than :old: BHop, don't mention him in the same sentence as Floyd.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Take your autism meds friend. No where did I say Manny would beat him. I said speed has little to do with what gives Floyd problems, a good double and triple jab, timing and workrate does. I've been watching Floyd since the Hernandez fight so you really aren't saying anything here, Erik.

:laff: @ Comparing Floyd or Roy.

Roy isn't even better than :old: BHop, don't mention him in the same sentence as Floyd.
Yea, Floyd says it all the time, it's not about being bigger, stronger, faster, etc. He has the formula to beat any fighter and honestly, you can see it in his fights if you notice the patterns.

but :whoa: at the Roy comments

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yea, Floyd says it all the time, it's not about being bigger, stronger, faster, etc. He has the formula to beat any fighter and honestly, you can see it in his fights if you notice the patterns.

Exactly. Also I feel like everyone uses his speed as a cop out to not give him props for his elite level boxing intelligence.

Daps
Clottey was another Top Rank handpicked fighter who didn't even have his head trainer for the fight

Fought Mosely after Floyd already demolished him

Fought cheating ass Margarito who wasn't the same fighter after being caught. Also another handpicked @sshole who didnt even deserve to be in the fight.

Pac lost AT THE MOST 3 times to Marquez who was embarrassed by PBF. He lost the Bradley fight by taking rounds off. How people figure Manny is going to be able to do anything against Floyd blows my mind. Floyd would have like a 6 inch reach advantage alone :snoop:

This is the same shyt nikkas do to Floyd. Stop it, and acknowledge a great performance. Are you really trying to shyt on pacman in that Margo fight? :what: are you serious right now??

I know this PAC may thing is a long winded discussion. But please stop trolling with those fronting ass statements.

Floyd would body Napiao no defence , cant cut off the ring , only come forward ass. Throwing 7 punch combo and hitting nothing but air, arms and gloves aint impressive. Anytime Manny fights a guy thats isnt a statue he looks foolish Juan and Tim proved this and Floyds outta their league. A war! Manny aint getting in no goddamn war with Floyd because hes gonna relize real early like everyone else that fights Floyd that he demoralizes you and takes your will to fight. Manny doesnt have the one shot power to hurt or stagger Floyd
like Shane did and even if he somehow did Floyd still is savy enough to clench and recover. Boxing is a sport not a Rocky movie.

Recognize awkward skill. Manny is a southpaw who throws straights at awkward angles. One that also throws 100 punches a round.

Bradley fight was a terrible performance yes other than that he's been a warrior.

Manny never had one punch power. His strength is accumulation of punches.

Manny fights backing up. Refer to cotto and marg fight.

Stop being biased and acknowledge manny style is something Floyd is not used to and hasn't fought:sitdown:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's easy to compare Floyd to Roy. Roy Jones was humilating motherfukkers long before Floyd and did it without ever really getting hit. Roy punked Hopkins years ago...lost to Hopkins when he was over the hill.

All of those things you said gives Floyd problems..he has adapted and always found a way to turn the tide by the 4th round. He allowed the Castillo fight to be more blow for blow than usual. When he went back to scientific boxing mechanics, which makes him special to begin with like in the rematch, it was a easy payday and Castillo fell off the face of the earth.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is the same shyt nikkas do to Floyd. Stop it, and acknowledge a great performance. Are you really trying to shyt on pacman in that Margo fight? :what: are you serious right now??

I know this PAC may thing is a long winded discussion. But please stop trolling with those fronting ass statements.

Yes I am shytting on that Margarito performance. That fight meant absolutely nothing to me because Margarito's cheating ass deserved to never fight in this country again for that bullshyt he did to Cotto. And the fact that Pac and Top Rank gave that nikka a PPV fight at that is :trash:. Margarito got his ass destroyed already by Mosely when he got expose, wtf was that fight supposed to prove?

Great performance my ass... I can't believe a nikka really just said that. :what:

Pac has had the most handpicked, BS fights since he got in the position of being the new Top Rank cash cow (since Floyd clearly left that spot vacant) and started juicing. Fighting nikkas coming off L's, fighting mostly Top Rank fighters to keep the money in-house, robbing Marquez, ducking drug tests, ducking Floyd, fake stadiums, and then getting dropped VICIOUSLY after declining a 40 million purse to fight? fukk him and Top Rank right now... And I USED to be a fan

And the fact that you defending this puppet but shytting on a self-made nikka like Floyd who is basically pimping boxing, the entire country of Mexico, casual fight fans, mainstream media, and ever racist fukk in between is :snoop:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's easy to compare Floyd to Roy. Roy Jones was humilating motherfukkers long before Floyd and did it without ever really getting hit. Roy punked Hopkins years ago...lost to Hopkins when he was over the hill.

All of those things you said gives Floyd problems..he has adapted and always found a way to turn the tide by the 4th round. He allowed the Castillo fight to be more blow for blow than usual. When he went back to scientific boxing mechanics, which makes him special to begin with like in the rematch, it was a easy payday and Castillo fell off the face of the earth.
Castillo is a Hof fighter once again you are showing your ignorance. As far as that other stuff about floyd you aren't saying anything that better posters haven't said before you.

Roy fought Hopkins before Hopkins hit his prime and in the rematch they were both past their primes but Hopkins won because he was the one with more pure boxing skill. :umad:

Roy was embarrassing mostly garbagemen and part time fighters in his prime and even then he would still put on a few stinkers. Floyd is embarrassing top level talent and making them look ordinary. There is no comparison.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Castillo is a Hof fighter once again you are showing your ignorance. As far as that other stuff about floyd you aren't saying anything that better posters haven't said before you.

Roy fought Hopkins before Hopkins hit his prime and in the rematch they were both past their primes but Hopkins won because he was the one with more pure boxing skill. :umad:

Roy was embarrassing mostly garbagemen and part time fighters in his prime and even then he would still put on a few stinkers. Floyd is embarrassing top level talent and making them look ordinary. There is no comparison.

But it took Bhop until he was like 50 to hit his prime though. Not Roys fault that he was doing what he was supposed to do to those bums. And when Roy fought Bhop he was a shell of his former self. Should've stayed at heavyweight and retired