• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
El 15 de Septiembre, le van a dar piso al negrito, y va a ver un campeon nuevo :blessed:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
El 15 de Septiembre, le van a dar piso al negrito, y va a ver un campeon nuevo :blessed:
Lo dudo mucho.

Watching All Access, and it's funny with Canelo because you see him working so hard & doing cardio at Big Bear......but then he is routinely gassed by the 6th round, takes rounds off, etc.

Lol @ getting sparring partners who can try to emulate Floyd's style. :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So for errybody talking bout I'm not interested in this fight, under normal circumstances I wouldn't buy the ppv etc....

The fact that Canelo will most likely be 20 pounds heavier N Floyd has never looked great above 147...that doesn't mean anything to yall?? The P4P #1 fighter against his biggest threat in years N that doesn't interest yall?? :beli:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He is...are you? Did you not see my bet, breh?:shaq:

How bout this

If Canelo TKO/KOs Floydie or wins by decision vs Floydie you change your Signature and Avatar to my choosing for the rest of the
year...

If Floydie TKOs/KOs Canelo
Ill leave the boxing forum and/or Switch my avi and sig to your choosing until 2014

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So for errybody talking bout I'm not interested in this fight, under normal circumstances I wouldn't buy the ppv etc....

The fact that Canelo will most likely be 20 pounds heavier N Floyd has never looked great above 147...that doesn't mean anything to yall?? The P4P #1 fighter against his biggest threat in years N that doesn't interest yall?? :beli:

Ruh roh.. someone having doubts ??:youngsabo:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm talking to the nikkas who say they have no interest in the fight... yet if the opponent was Alexander or Khan they'd still be bytching

I been saying Canelo is a beast...back when you were saying Floyd would NEVER fight him N then Floyd was lying about the fight....member that??:shaq:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm talking to the nikkas who say they have no interest in the fight... yet if the opponent was Alexander or Khan they'd still be bytching

I been saying Canelo is a beast...back when you were saying Floyd would NEVER fight him N then Floyd was lying about the fight....member that??:shaq:
I do remember that, but I also remember Floydie refusing to sign contract to face Canelo if he beat Trout... that right there shows me he really wanted no parts.... then all of a sudden when his fight with ghost does less than a millie all of a sudden he wants to jump in the ring with Canelo, but at a catch weight.. hes fighting Canelo because he's in a corner and has no choice, he needs ppv #s .. all that talking he's doing is just the usual trying to psych himself up for a fight he wishes he didn't have to take

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I do remember that, but I also remember Floydie refusing to sign contract to face Canelo if he beat Trout... that right there shows me he really wanted no parts.... then all of a sudden when his fight with ghost does less than a millie all of a sudden he wants to jump in the ring with Canelo, but at a catch weight.. hes fighting Canelo because he's in a corner and has no choice, he needs ppv #s .. all that talking he's doing is just the usual trying to psych himself up for a fight he wishes he didn't have to take

Nobody forces Floyd to do shyt:russ:

HBO couldnt tell him nothin but Showtime is??

You goin act like Canelo was never goin be an option?? Why else would Floyd keep the 154 belt:ohhh:

Half the Floyd hater talking bout Canelo is all hype he aint shyt the fight sucks, the other half talking bout Floyd is scary Showtime forced him to take the fight:stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nobody forces Floyd to do shyt:russ:

HBO couldnt tell him nothin but Showtime is??

You goin act like Canelo was never goin be an option?? Why else would Floyd keep the 154 belt:ohhh:

Half the Floyd hater talking bout Canelo is all hype he aint shyt the fight sucks, the other half talking bout Floyd is scary Showtime forced him to take the fight:stopitslime:
Floydie is under contract with Showtime.. in order for him to get the $200 mill from Showtime, he has obligations to meet..