• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Anybody got a replay of the fight. I cant find the shyt online for the life of me :what:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those who didnt enjoy the floyd fight..if you dont watch boxing regularly or have the proper respect for what boxers do thats on you..floyd says it all the time..he doesn't do brawls/fight of the year type deals..defense first..the "money" persona is so the casuals who are not fans/students of the sweet science tune in..basically he got one over on you..floyd-canelo was not one of the "boring" floyd fights either
I feel that @patscorpio, but I'm a 90s kid and grew up on Iron Mike KOing suckas out before you could take a bite of a sandwhich :yeshrug:

Mosley is the only person that almost gave Floyd his first L:ld:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That was a nice fight. I was thoroughly entertained.
Watching Floyd fight is like watching someone display textbook perfection (and I don't even know boxing like that) it was funny I was watching it at a club and people thought Floyd was getting hit I was like canola oil ain't touchin him, he hittin gloves :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I heard back the day, like when Ali and them was fighting, Boxing would come on regular TV like all the other sports do, even the big stars like Ali fights was showed on regular TV, or so I heard.

they were usually on tape delay like a week later if im not mistaken

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I feel that @patscorpio, but I'm a 90s kid and grew up on Iron Mike KOing suckas out before you could take a bite of a sandwhich :yeshrug:

Lol, nikka didn't even knock floyd down, how the hell he almost won?? He landed 2 good punches in 12 rounds and neither of them floored May.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Nah, Mosley was close to knocking down Floyd for the first time in his career, but even if that would've happened, Floyd would have still won the fight anyhow.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, Mosley was close to knocking down Floyd for the first time in his career, but even if that would've happened, Floyd would have still won the fight anyhow.
Floyd had been knocked down by Zab before that. Dont care if it wasnt official, but he was knocked down.

Carlos Hernandez officially knocked him down, but that was because Floyd hurt his hand,

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

youtube floyd mayweather vs jose luis castillo 1 if you want to look at somebody giving a floyd a loss but a got a gift instead and why the only rematch floyd has to date stems from this