Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
*logs into the coli thinking I won big since i bet 10k on money may winning and another 10k by decision* :win:

*sees I only won 10 funky ass dollars and some loose change* :dahell::beli:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Floyd cemented his legacy last night. Boxing gotta do something about these judges and how they score though. They basically gave Canelo points for activity even though he wasn't connecting on shyt.

Do judges not get access to compubox #s?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd cemented his legacy last night. Boxing gotta do something about these judges and how they score though. They basically gave Canelo points for activity even though he wasn't connecting on shyt.

No and with good reason. compubox isn't an official stat and can easily be rigged -- in fact it has been many times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd had been knocked down by Zab before that. Dont care if it wasnt official, but he was knocked down.

Carlos Hernandez officially knocked him down, but that was because Floyd hurt his hand,

yeah just like we counting the Zab knock down we not gonna count that one in the hernandez fight. floyd knocked himself down by punching hernandez and then leaning down after he felt pain in his hand

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka still talm bout some fukking Pac man, lol.

At this point its a circus. people have to believe floyd can lose in order for these fights to sell. After earning 41.5 guarantee (who knows how much more he made) theres no one else to make a money fight of this stature with. i think the pac fight is starting to make sense for floyd from a money stand point.

Not because pacman deserves that shhot right now, but because he still has a name

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Floyd had been knocked down by Zab before that. Dont care if it wasnt official, but he was knocked down.

Carlos Hernandez officially knocked him down, but that was because Floyd hurt his hand,

Mayweather took a knee to the canvas in the Carlos Hernandez fight because his hand was damaged from a punch. Hernandez didn't even touch him. Yeah, it's a considered a actual knock down based on boxing rules, but it wasn't caused directly from his opposition hitting him & Zab Judah did legitimately knock down Floyd with a right hook, however the referee called it a "slip", so therefore Floyd Mayweather Jr. "OFFICIALLY" has not been knocked down by a opponent in his illustrious boxing career.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

C/S everything but the compubox comment. Compubox is a very flawed system at its best and a total garbage dumpster, in the summer, behind a cheap carry out, filled with rancid meat and the 5 day old carcass of an obese prostitute at its worst