• CANELO BY DECISION

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
floyd was great as usual....i really wish he would try to close the show but he fought smart

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
1259.gif

That's if Maidana don't break that boy ribs first.
Good point cuz Marcos damn sure has a great opportunity to beat him I feel.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I couldn't enjoy watching this card despite making money on Floyd and Garcia fights.....I was DJing the whole night and the hotel net was so slow that the stream cut in and out the whole night. Just miserable......If anyone has a rip please upload......I need to sit down and watch this tonight.

Full fight, good quality a lil choppy in spots

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Maywether is a soft ass that would have got his ass handed to him if he would not have held on to his apponent the whole fight. What a sorry ass fight it was.

Alvarez would have destroyed him if mayflower would have not been hugging him the whole time. Weak ass fight.

I really miss the days when guys went toe to toe throwing and connecting in a brawl. Mostly slipping and moving with very little contact so far.

CharltonHestonLaugh.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
for those who didnt enjoy the floyd fight..if you dont watch boxing regularly or have the proper respect for what boxers do thats on you..floyd says it all the time..he doesn't do brawls/fight of the year type deals..defense first..the "money" persona is so the casuals who are not fans/students of the sweet science tune in..basically he got one over on you..floyd-canelo was not one of the "boring" floyd fights either

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
for those who didnt enjoy the floyd fight..if you dont watch boxing regularly or have the proper respect for what boxers do thats on you..floyd says it all the time..he doesn't do brawls/fight of the year type deals..defense first..the "money" persona is so the casuals who are not fans/students of the sweet science tune in..basically he got one over on you..floyd-canelo was not one of the "boring" floyd fights either

cosign, i still don't how folks could be upset with Floyd even in this fight, he was in the middle of the ring putting hands on dude, not his fault Canelo couldn't hit him...well actually it is :youngsabo: :wow: