AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I don't even watch boxing hardcore like that and I understood the
incredible display of skill.
This dude was dodging punches by centimeters and throwing
counter blows with amazing accuracy and speed.
The people who aren't impressed are idiots :snoop:

These are the same people who say he ran around scared and won because they don't understand boxing

and the same one who thought Canelo was going to win but soon as he lost scream Flyod only pics fights he can win.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this is the bytch who scored that draw

LL
HellmannsMayonnaise.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Floyd building up Garcia so he can whip his azz too :smh:
That's the curse of Floyd mayweather , who else is there for him to fight realistically ? Especially since marvilla is with hbo for 2 more fights . The winner of the khan fight I guess or Garcia is next :manny: or :deadpac: if he leaves top rank . He's too good right now all the young guys need more seasoning

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I said that Floyd would win 9 rounds to 3 and shyt...it was even worse than that. LOL. The dude on ESPN.com didn't let Canelo win one round. UTTER shutout:laugh:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
This is what Floyd does

Guerrero - excellent fighter, hadn't lost in years til the Floyd fight. People now act as if he was a bum
Canelo - Who else could do what Mayweather just did to him? You got a Welterweight dominating a world class fighter that had 15 lbs on him.
People will now say Canelo was a bum

I wouldn't go as far as to call Canelo a bum. But yeah, Mayweather stay making world champions look lost. Mayweather was firing on all cylinders with the footwork, defense and speed, but I was most impressed with the way he backed Canelo down at times.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I though that people were supposed to love Manny ? Why do they wanna see their hero get destroyed by the GOAT Floyd Mayweather jr ? After they witnessed Floyd dismantle Canelo they should shut the fukk up before they get what they asked for and are forced to watch Floyd straight up rip out , eat , digest, then shyt out Napiaos soul !

My nikka Floyd got me ready to make a pilgrimage to the Mecca of boxing swathed in white robes holding some beads! I'll be out front Mayweathers gym with a prayer mat
Sitting crossed leg and chanting :blessed:

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
With all the attention on the 114-114 score card (and rightly so) people haven't mentioned the 116-112 score card which was a complete joke too.

I personally had it 119-112 with 8 rounds to Floyd, 3 drawn rounds and one to Canelo.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The logistics of putting boxing on PPV still don't make sense for me. But Floyd is pretty much the highest-paid athlete on earth, so what the hell do I know?

It's just odd since FOX or someone would pay big bucks -- but PPV is like $60/pop, so anybody at home is either saying "fukk this, I'm going to the bar that's paying $60 to show it" or "I'll just stream it in shytty quality" or "I don't care about it that much, I'm going to bed."

For my boxing brehs here, I know you probably get this all the time. So feel free to point me to a report or article that disputes my thinking.

I heard back the day, like when Ali and them was fighting, Boxing would come on regular TV like all the other sports do, even the big stars like Ali fights was showed on regular TV, or so I heard.