Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
CJ Ross needs to be fired. A fukking draw...

I knew Carnelo was going to gas.

I love reading comments after May and Miami Heat wins. The hate and jealousy is so strong lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mayweather took a knee to the canvas in the Carlos Hernandez fight because his hand was damaged from a punch. Hernandez didn't even touch him. Yeah, it's a considered a actual knock down based on boxing rules, but it wasn't caused directly from his opposition hitting him & Zab Judah did legitimately knock down Floyd with a right hook, however the referee called it a "slip", so therefore Floyd Mayweather Jr. "OFFICIALLY" has not been knocked down by a opponent in his illustrious boxing career.

my post said that, friend. :ld:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Exactly.

These dudes is delusional if they think a may/PAC fight wouldn't STILL be a tremendous fight:rudy:

Did the hype for tyson/Holyfield die after mike got KO?:stopitslime:

Or do u guys not follow boxing that deep:russ:
Pacman lost his last 2 fights and you can make the case that Marquez beat him at least twice which would make it the last 3 out of 4 fights. Nobody wants to see that shyt as much as they did before he got off the juice.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Pacman lost his last 2 fights and you can make the case that Marquez beat him at least twice which would make it the last 3 out of 4 fights. Nobody wants to see that shyt as much as they did before he got off the juice.

You can't dismiss the idiots, haters and homers who are delusional enough to think Manny would actually have a chance. If nothing else it would be good for a lot of laughs

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
must agree with this.... since floyd called manny out on roids its been apparent he was juicing. he has been a shell of himself since.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understandable. Feels like almost every aspect of this sport is dirty or can be rigged unfortunately.
Like most other sports, unfortunately.

Compubox is not only faulty but even if it was perfect, it would make no sense. It doesn't tell you hard the punch was, its effect, etc. You can land 10 more punches than me in a round but if all your blows were light and I hit you back with 5 bigger shots, who wins the round? According to compubox it would be you. Just not a useful tool.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Like most other sports, unfortunately.

Compubox is not only faulty but even if it was perfect, it would make no sense. It doesn't tell you hard the punch was, its effect, etc. You can land 10 more punches than me in a round but if all your blows were light and I hit you back with 5 bigger shots, who wins the round? According to compubox it would be you. Just not a useful tool.

I agree, I'm just tired of watching fights where everyone in building clearly knows who the victor was except the folks scoring the match.

Nothing like the sweet science though and last night was a good night of boxing.

Daps

You can't dismiss the idiots, haters and homers who are delusional enough to think Manny would actually have a chance. If nothing else it would be good for a lot of laughs

All you nikkas need to stop frontin on pacman. Outside of that Bradley fight (he was looking suspect weak), Pacman can bring it:stopitslime:

Yes he got put down cold. It was a good shot by Marquez. But guess what, things like that happens when you WAR. A risk we both know money may can't handle. May staggers when he gets hit clean, am I lying:sitdown:

If pacman get all his rocks in line, and discipline that dumb broad that be having him unfocused pacman can be a problem for may.

Southpaw throwing 7 punch combos at lightspeed on the body of a man not afraid to war, pacman is not only the only one left, I deem him a threat.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
All you nikkas need to stop frontin on pacman. Outside of that Bradley fight (he was looking suspect weak), Pacman can bring it:stopitslime:

Yes he got put down cold. It was a good shot by Marquez. But guess what, things like that happens when you WAR. A risk we both know money may can't handle. May staggers when he gets hit clean.

If pacman get all his rocks in line, and discipline that dumb broad that be having him unfocused pacman can be a problem for may.

Southpaw throwing 7 punch combos at lightspeed on the body of a man not afraid to war, pacman is not only the only one left, I deem him a threat.
He ain't been shyt ever since Money May accused him of juicing which made him stop.