The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
BULoF9WCYAAr1g8.jpg

the score card

wtf was this bytch watching :what:

she gave canelo 4 out of the 5 last rounds.

only round you could of gave him was the 8th and 12th

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why do you think PAC has a chance ??

He has a better chance then all these "Filler" Fights. Plus Pac will have something to fight for. I'm not even saying he can beat May but the stakes will be more entertaining than these fillers. This young boy wasn't ready and Floyd knew that he wouldn't and wore his a$$ down. Easy money for Floyd.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch didn't give Mayweather the first round when it was blatantly obvious he won the first round (and all of them IMO).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd's endurance is just unmatched. But as I said, another "FILLER" fight. Stop this B.S. and just do May Vs Pac and get it over with. That Pac fight in Nov is "FILLER" also.

one problem, hes a top rank fighter

and floyd and arum dont get along, pac has to sign with golden boy

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I couldn't enjoy watching this card despite making money on Floyd and Garcia fights.....I was DJing the whole night and the hotel net was so slow that the stream cut in and out the whole night. Just miserable......If anyone has a rip please upload......I need to sit down and watch this tonight.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Maybe in 2011 but not today. He needs to fight a good fighter and win convincingly to even be a thought for Money. People don't even talk about him anymore.

Pac is still a draw regardless of his last 2 losses. You aren't going to sit here and tell me tonight PPV would of had the hype of Pac Vs May even with the losses. Remember, Pac would have the chance to hand May his 1st loss, that storyline alone will have everyone tuning in. That fight is still the Main Event everyone is waiting for. That's the 100 Million Dollar fight right there. Pac will win in Nov and I'm sure talks will resume. But honestly May doesn't need the fight more than Pac does. It would just be that final notch on his belt cause honestly I don't see how May can say he fought all the Best from his era but didn't fight Pac, same with Pac.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my thoughts from top to bottom

floyd-canelo

114-114? get all the way the fukk outta here..this fight was a 120-108 or 119-109 affair (if you wanted to give canelo a round)...canelo was aggressive which made the fight interesting but thats all he brought and was thoroughly outclassed...the fact that a judge saw this as 114-114 absolutely astounds me..most likely anyone in vegas that bet UD for Floyd got fukked royally lol. cj ross needs to be investigated or kicked outta boxing..she was one of the reasons why i lost that bet to rip for pac-bradley..fukking bytch..if this went down as a majority draw..the fukkery that would ensue..but hats off to floyd and now we wait to see who he faces at 147 next year.

garcia-matthysse
good fight..danny got my respect..i didnt think he had it in him to put in work...all that holding in the last round plus the lowblow was bullshyt though..but he work lucas's body and closed his eye and showed a good beard..i wished lucas had used his jab more and straighter punches instead of try to danny's head off with homerun swings..that punch that he did landed and had sent danny's mouthpiece flying was hilarious..props to swift he's the man at 140

smith-molina
big fan of molina and happy that he finally become champion after years of spoiling and getting robbed...but man this fight killed the vibe of the PPV a little..this is where i started drinking lol..ishe apparently forgot what won him that title in the first place and it was horrible to watch...i also didnt think it was a split decision either but i guess TMT couldnt have their fighters lose decisively to the public lol...but props to carlos now he's the solid number 2 guy at 154 behind mayweather

cano-theophane
i underestimated cano and apparently overestimated theophane...this was supposed to be theophane's coming out party and instead he took bad asswhoopin for 10 rounds...floyd's stable of young fighters dont seem to do well on a big stage these days lol..this fight was live as fukk though..cano can simply not be in a bad fight....watchable brawls with an old morales, paulie, and faded mosley..i look forward to him opening up another floyd ppv in the future..theophane gave danny garcia problems and yet couldnt handle cano....more work is needed..real talk

Theopane young? coming out party? dude is 33 and a never will be.