• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Floyd is smart as fukk, he whoops a Mexicans ass every Cinco De Mayo and Mexican Independence Day weekend when he knows them ese's will be gathering and getting drunk. Floyd gives them something to watch while they're already 40 deep at someone's house. That's great marketing, every major Mexican holiday Floyd finds a latino to treat like a piñata while the Mexicans get the fight hoping their guy will win.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
0000.gif
i saw that, i didnt know that he was looking at the ropes :laugh:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
The logistics of putting boxing on PPV still don't make sense for me. But Floyd is pretty much the highest-paid athlete on earth, so what the hell do I know?

It's just odd since FOX or someone would pay big bucks -- but PPV is like $60/pop, so anybody at home is either saying "fukk this, I'm going to the bar that's paying $60 to show it" or "I'll just stream it in shytty quality" or "I don't care about it that much, I'm going to bed."

For my boxing brehs here, I know you probably get this all the time. So feel free to point me to a report or article that disputes my thinking.

I believe the $60 is for residential tv. Bars pay according to their capacity. Since people will come out and buy drinks it makes sense for them to buy the PPV.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Floyd is smart as fukk, he whoops a Mexicans ass every Cinco De Mayo and Mexican Independence Day weekend when he knows them ese's will be gathering and getting drunk. Floyd gives them something to watch while they're already 40 deep at someone's house. That's great marketing, every major Mexican holiday Floyd finds a latino to treat like a piñata while the Mexicans get the fight hoping their guy will win.

Sh!t is genius...Messicans have made this man very rich and u.o.e.n.o. (don't even know it) :wow:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Floyd's endurance is just unmatched. But as I said, another "FILLER" fight. Stop this B.S. and just do May Vs Pac and get it over with. That Pac fight in Nov is "FILLER" also.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my thoughts from top to bottom

floyd-canelo

114-114? get all the way the fukk outta here..this fight was a 120-108 or 119-109 affair (if you wanted to give canelo a round)...canelo was aggressive which made the fight interesting but thats all he brought and was thoroughly outclassed...the fact that a judge saw this as 114-114 absolutely astounds me..most likely anyone in vegas that bet UD for Floyd got fukked royally lol. cj ross needs to be investigated or kicked outta boxing..she was one of the reasons why i lost a bet for pac-bradley..fukking bytch..if this went down as a majority draw..the fukkery that would ensue..but hats off to floyd and now we wait to see who he faces at 147 next year.

garcia-matthysse
good fight..danny got my respect..i didnt think he had it in him to put in work...all that holding in the last round plus the lowblow was bullshyt though..but he work lucas's body and closed his eye and showed a good beard..i wished lucas had used his jab more and straighter punches instead of try to danny's head off with homerun swings..that punch that he did landed and had sent danny's mouthpiece flying was hilarious..props to swift he's the man at 140

smith-molina
big fan of molina and happy that he finally become champion after years of spoiling and getting robbed...but man this fight killed the vibe of the PPV a little..this is where i started drinking lol..ishe apparently forgot what won him that title in the first place and it was horrible to watch...i also didnt think it was a split decision either but i guess TMT couldnt have their fighters lose decisively to the public lol...but props to carlos now he's the solid number 2 guy at 154 behind mayweather

cano-theophane
i underestimated cano and apparently overestimated theophane...this was supposed to be theophane's coming out party and instead he took bad asswhoopin for 10 rounds...floyd's stable of young fighters dont seem to do well on a big stage these days lol..this fight was live as fukk though..cano can simply not be in a bad fight....watchable brawls with an old morales, paulie, and faded mosley..i look forward to him opening up another floyd ppv in the future..theophane gave danny garcia problems and yet couldnt handle cano....more work is needed..real talk

Last edited: