• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Canelo is ok but you aint beating Floyd by landing a lucky shot, too good of a defense, never been dropped, and granite chin, hurting him only infuriates him, like other great champs..........

:wow: at 38 he aint even blink

That's the crazy thing about it. Even beyond the ATG defense, there is a chin to contend with. That has to be demoralizing to many, on top of that, he doesn't get tired. When do we not see Floyd chewing gum? This nikka is a create-a-fighter nearly maxed out.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-shreds-canelos-record-praises-marquez--69101

Floyd MayweatherJr. (44-0, 26KOs) is not impressed with the undefeated record of his next opponents, WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs). The fight takes place on September 14th at theMGM Grandin Las Vegas. Mayweather brushed off Oscar De La Hoya's prediction of Canelo scoring a knockout in eight rounds. He says Canelo failed to score knockouts against numerous fighters, including Austin Trout and Matthew Hatton.

"All you have to do is look at the opponents that he's faced in the past. I don't really know too many of the opponents that he's faced in the past, but a lot of these guys went the distance with him and we're not talking about A and B [class] fighters, we're talking about C and D fighters. Then they would go into the eight round or ninth round and he would get hit withnumerousshots,"Mayweathersaid.

"He didn't knockAustinTrout out. Then you have to look at the fighters he faced before that. There were some fighters he went the distance with and some fighters that he should have knocked out. He went the distance with Ricky Hatton's brother and Ricky Hatton's brother is not on the same level as aFloyd Mayweather."

I thought dude said he never studies tapes of his opponents...

anyways he can say whatever he wants, but my boy Canelo gonna get in on his azz

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mindblown:

How bytchmade it is to throw dirt on Guerrero's titles:beli:

Answer this what champs Canelo beat to win any his middleweight straps, fukking none, every single title he held there he was allowed to pick on small fighters for the vacant straps, even Trout title was frivolous because that was Floyds belt, Canelo is the fukking paper champion king, but I dont hear you but but and but and throwing dirt on his shyt...............:stopitslime:

:whew:

:stopitslime:saul picked up his belt when manny vacated it. that's not a paper champion breh. You want an example of a paper champion? alexander povetkin is a clear cut example of one. I give 2 shyts about Floyd-canelo its not going to be a competitive fight and ive been critical of him ever since he picked up that vacated title with his stamina and workrate problems. this fight is purely monetary gain nothing more nothing less.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was at the gym yesterday and saw a commercial for this fight on the TVs in front of the treadmills. That got me pumped up.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
saul picked up his belt when manny vacated it. that's not a paper champion breh. You want an example of a paper champion? alexander povetkin is a clear cut example of one. I give 2 shyts about Floyd-canelo its not going to be a competitive fight and ive been critical of him ever since he picked up that vacated title with his stamina and workrate problems. this fight is purely monetary gain nothing more nothing less.
I think the prize money is going to big enough for Canelo to give 100%. I don't expect Mayweather to hit the canvas, but it would be amazing. I think we like to see the unexpected in a match. In a way, I'd like to see Canelo get KO'ed by round two, even though I like to see underdogs wins.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
In my opinion being unbiased I've watched the last 7 or 8 canelo fights, I even went back to re watch the last few and the one thing I see with him is that he's very sloppy. He also has terrible footwork, he stands flat footed & in his last couple of fights he's started doing this robotic movement with his head that looks comical. I don't think he gasses per se, he just fights like a brawler looking for a KO with every swing.

I think mayweather will do a lot of hitting & getting out of position quick. He can't stay still long because canelo likes to punch in flurries, especially towards the end of rounds. The only way canelo can win this fight is by KO, he can't fight mayweather to a UD. Even though floyd was never in trouble against cotto, he took a lot of punishment in that fight. If he fights like that against canelo he losses. If canelo can't catch him between rounds 2-5 then it's over, the longer the fight goes, the more canelo is swinging at air.