• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Guerrero doesnt get tired after 3 rounds like a amateur, Guererro keeps coming for 12 rounds, he also has never been stopped thats2 strikes for Canelo already, not to mention their weight is around the same these days. Canelo hasnt doe jack shyt, he nearly got stopped by the shytty Cotto brother Jose a career lightweight, had gifts awarded to him vs Tyner and Trout, had frivolous stoppages in fights he had serious trouble in and was taken to deep water, he has done jack shyt. Its easy to look like superman when you fight 140 pounders, and walk around at around 180

Unlike most of yall here I know the difference between a champ and a fraud, and thats the difference between Guerrero and Canelo.....

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
A few body jabs to fold him early and a few straights to the stomach around 3 and 4 and Canelo energy would be completely sapped, people sleeps on Floyd body work and power, look below in in the video of round 8(46:34) to see how easily Floyd could easily break down a very game fighter over the course of one round sitting down on his shots and delivering them thudding body blows

Guerrero is a G also, standing tall made me a fan for life:salute:

the right to the middle of the torso is my favorite punch in boxing, i liked how morales used it too.

after wacthing that round i was suprised guerrero hit him with some shots but got countered something seriuos.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
A few body jabs to fold him early and a few straights to the stomach around 3 and 4 and Canelo energy would be completely sapped, people sleeps on Floyd body work and power, look below in in the video of round 8(46:34) to see how easily Floyd could easily break down a very game fighter over the course of one round sitting down on his shots and delivering them thudding body blows

Guerrero is a G also, standing tall made me a fan for life:salute:

:snoop: Christ....again with the superstanning..its not even amusing either...:smh:..and I hope youre not mentioning guerrero as a 4 division champ but Floyd instead

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:snoop: Christ....again with the superstanning..its not even amusing either...:smh:..and I hope youre not mentioning guerrero as a 4 division champ but Floyd instead
Chill with this stanning shyt yall run to when yall have no arguments, post something about Canelo resume, skills or something, to educate me; other wise shut the fukk up..................... really

I been watching Canelo for about 5 years now and never seen anything special from him I hard a hard time differentiating him from Matthew Hatton back in the day. Fans are bamboozled to even think he's on the level of a Cotto, he has no jab, cant hit a moving target for shyt, cement feet, fight square with his fist glued by his chin leaving the other 80% of his gigantic head exposed, throws wide predictable shots, cause he have to unglue his fist to his chin when he does decide to throw those hooks and uppers, great combo's, but cant throw a combo worth a lick if his opponent is not on the ropes, and cant fight going backwards, at all, it's either completely run, or be pushed backwards taking leather unnecessarily, and not to mention a fat heavyweights stamina.

He's a ok fighter, thats where it ends with me. He hasnt earned the right to even be granted a Mayweather match let alone to be winning theoretical matches against a 4 division champ like Guerrero who was ducked by other fighters after he stopped in Manny in sparring. He aint pretty but The Ghost gets the job done, whiteboy has some BHOP in him.............................................

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the right to the middle of the torso is my favorite punch in boxing, i liked how morales used it too.

after wacthing that round i was suprised guerrero hit him with some shots but got countered something seriuos.
Just a beatiful fukking punch, those 6 or 7 straights completely broke Guerrero down over the course of one round, he aint whether to block the head or body....

Morales used to be trained by Floyd Sr alot of people dont know that , thats where he learned that punch and shoulder roll also. His slick skills declined when he replaced Sr. People forget how good a Prime Morales was shame he got that limelight to after he shopworn, around Barrera 1 or 2

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:stopitslime:
Chill with this stanning shyt yall run to when yall have no arguments, post something about Canelo resume, skills or something, to educate me; other wise shut the fukk up..................... really

I been watching Canelo for about 5 years now and never seen anything special from him I hard a hard time differentiating him from Matthew Hatton back in the day. Fans are bamboozled to even think he's on the level of a Cotto, he has no jab, cant hit a moving target for shyt, cement feet, fight square with his fist glued by his chin leaving the other 80% of his gigantic head exposed, throws wide predictable shots, cause he have to unglue his fist to his chin when he does decide to throw those hooks and uppers, great combo's, but cant throw a combo worth a lick if his opponent is not on the ropes, and cant fight going backwards, at all, it's either completely run, or be pushed backwards taking leather unnecessarily, andnot to mention a fat heavyweights stamina.

He's a ok fighter, thats where it ends with me. He hasnt earned the right to even be granted a Mayweather match let alone to be winning theoretical matches against a 4 division champ like Guerrero who was ducked by other fighters after he stopped in Manny in sparring. He aint pretty but The Ghost gets the job done, whiteboy has some BHOP in him.............................................

im not disagreeing with you on canelo...canelo is a work in progress not a work completed and I expect the fight to play out like whitaker vs Vasquez..the superstanning Im referring to is bigging up guerrero like he did something special to be worthy of being a Floyd opponent. Guerrero is a good fighter but he didn't do anything special to get a shot at Floyd. Guerrero beat Andre Berto:stopitslime:; Canelo beat Trout, a fellow belt holder at 154..floyd-guerrero ppv bombed..Floyd holds a 154 belt..showtime needs to recoup from loss from Floyd-guerrero..canelo has a fanbase..that's why this fight is happening this year instead of next year like it should..if not canelo who at 154 should Floyd be fighting instead? keyword 154

and for the last time...interim titles are not real titles

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

im not disagreeing with you on canelo...canelo is a work in progress not a work completed and I expect the fight to play out like whitaker vs Vasquez..the superstanning Im referring to is bigging up guerrero like he did something special to be worthy of being a Floyd opponent. Guerrero is a good fighter but he didn't do anything special to get a shot at Floyd. Guerrero beat Andre Berto:stopitslime:; Canelo beat Trout, a fellow belt holder at 154..floyd-guerrero ppv bombed..Floyd holds a 154 belt..showtime needs to recoup from loss from Floyd-guerrero..canelo has a fanbase..that's why this fight is happening this year instead of next year like it should..if not canelo who at 154 should Floyd be fighting instead? keyword 154

fukk this work and progress shyt, Canelo is a big boy, I aint here shyt about young Floyd or Vargas being works in progress, despite age you are what you are, things may change slightly but you're finger prints cant change, I have said that over and over. Unlike yallI wont gloss over and ignore Canelo flaws on some but but but shyt for what. I wont sit and pretend that Canelo dominated Trout when he won 3 rounds at most, less than what Cotto did vs Trout and yall called him shot and all types of other shyt, be consistent, nikka's:demonic:

Lets not act like for years people wasnt saying Floyd was ducking the Ghost, and then The ghost was Floyd most legit opponent available, quite frankly although im critical of a LM, he was more deserving of a Floyd him along with Garcia than Canelo at the moment.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

:mindblown:

How bytchmade it is to throw dirt on Guerrero's titles:beli:

Answer this what champs Canelo beat to win any his middleweight straps, fukking none, every single title he held there he was allowed to pick on small fighters for the vacant straps, even Trout title was frivolous because that was Floyds belt, Canelo is the fukking paper champion king, but I dont hear you but but and but and throwing dirt on his shyt...............:stopitslime:

:whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Play this shyt with others here but im entrenched in this sport and have been watching Canelo's bum ass for years................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo is ok but you aint beating Floyd by landing a lucky shot, too good of a defense, never been dropped, and granite chin, hurting him only infuriates him, like other great champs..........

:wow: at 38 he aint even blink

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-shreds-canelos-record-praises-marquez--69101

Floyd MayweatherJr. (44-0, 26KOs) is not impressed with the undefeated record of his next opponents, WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs). The fight takes place on September 14th at theMGM Grandin Las Vegas. Mayweather brushed off Oscar De La Hoya's prediction of Canelo scoring a knockout in eight rounds. He says Canelo failed to score knockouts against numerous fighters, including Austin Trout and Matthew Hatton.

"All you have to do is look at the opponents that he's faced in the past. I don't really know too many of the opponents that he's faced in the past, but a lot of these guys went the distance with him and we're not talking about A and B [class] fighters, we're talking about C and D fighters. Then they would go into the eight round or ninth round and he would get hit withnumerousshots,"Mayweathersaid.

"He didn't knockAustinTrout out. Then you have to look at the fighters he faced before that. There were some fighters he went the distance with and some fighters that he should have knocked out. He went the distance with Ricky Hatton's brother and Ricky Hatton's brother is not on the same level as aFloyd Mayweather."

My exact sentiments on Canelo..............................