• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
0odnPEw.jpg

On the real though, Steve's a good dude. I'll stop picking on him.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Seriously though when is the last time Floyd stop someone legitimately? I think the last time is Hatton. I just don't see Floyd stopping dude. Plus I think Floyd has changed up his philosophy on stopping guys, because he definitely could have stopped Cotto or Canelo, or even Guerrero, really.

Wait, who is bullying super middleweights? U mean Floyd, i.e. Canelo fight?

Where'd you get that? :ohlawd:

:mjlol: imma have to save that gif. :laff: Where is that from?

I think the key to Floyd stopping somebody is fighting somebody stupid enough to keep attacking him. Most feel his power and accurate counter punching and slow up on their attack so then Floyd just pot shots and rides it out.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think the key to Floyd stopping somebody is fighting somebody stupid enough to keep attacking him. Most feel his power and accurate counter punching and slow up on their attack so then Floyd just pot shots and rides it out.

That's what we are going to see Saturday. That's all Marcos can do. I do believe that Marcos is mentally tougher than most Mayweather opponents but when there is a great divide in talent, at some point in time, you realize that and come to two conclusions. Either go for broke or become content with resignation that the man standing in front of you is better. Most people just stop coming forward against Floyd because they choose the latter option. I presume Marcos is going to take the first option. It is the first option that will get him knocked out.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's what we are going to see Saturday. That's all Marcos can do. I do believe that Marcos is mentally tougher than most Mayweather opponents but when there is a great divide in talent, at some point in time, you realize that and come to two conclusions. Either go for broke or become content with resignation that the man standing in front of you is better. Most people just stop coming forward against Floyd because they choose the latter option. I presume Marcos is going to take the first option. It is the first option that will get him knocked out.
Chino stop coming forward verses corpse Morales:mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
broner facing a guy who isn't even the first entry on google when you look up his name, hell not even the first entry with the same name in the minor sport of boxing :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
actually I agree with this. Most do whatever they can to survive and try their best not to do anything stupid, a la canelo

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:heh:

Im still wondering if I should go with Collazo via KO or Khan by decision:lupe:

My brain says Khan by decision (which is what Im probably gonna go with), but I can see Collazo cracking him and ending the fight:manny:
I'm going with Collazo by KO.

Luis is tough as nails, and let's not forget how bad Amir has looked in his most recent fights. Add in the fact that he's had a year long layoff and this being his 1st fight at 147, and you have a recipe for disaster for Con.

And best believe I'll be laughing my ass off when he hits the canvas again :pacspit: