619, CA
784e56b4caba11e394130002c9d6c3b4_8.jpg

:wow:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
question, how the buzz for this fight in everyone's city?

i will be surprised if this shyt do 1 mil ppv buys. tickets are still available, who the fuk is paying $1500 tickets, shyt don't even get you on the floor :dead:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Maidana is a come forward stubborn fighter. Mayweather will not allow Maidana to get the space he needs to load his punches. I see Mayweather countering the shyt out of Maidana while keeping his distance with the jab which will leave openings for body shots.

I can definitely see a late round stoppage especially coming off the performance he did against Canelo.

Seriously though when is the last time Floyd stop someone legitimately? I think the last time is Hatton. I just don't see Floyd stopping dude. Plus I think Floyd has changed up his philosophy on stopping guys, because he definitely could have stopped Cotto or Canelo, or even Guerrero, really.
Floyd ain't no 144 lb Broner breh, this dude is BULLYING super middleweights. If Maidana thinks he is going in there like he did against AB he's got another thing coming.

Wait, who is bullying super middleweights? U mean Floyd, i.e. Canelo fight?
This dude's shirts are :wow:

I copped the
webimage_1_8.jpg

And have got a ton of compliments on it :whew:

Where'd you get that? :ohlawd:

tumblr_mpsg3hY9Rs1qhki4ao1_400.gif

#Bandcamp

:mjlol: imma have to save that gif. :laff: Where is that from?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Floyd ain't no 144 lb Broner breh, this dude is BULLYING super middleweights. If Maidana thinks he is going in there like he did against AB he's got another thing coming.

That's the crazy thing, that's all he's going to do.

Seriously though when is the last time Floyd stop someone legitimately? I think the last time is Hatton. I just don't see Floyd stopping dude. Plus I think Floyd has changed up his philosophy on stopping guys, because he definitely could have stopped Cotto or Canelo, or even Guerrero, really.

Wait, who is bullying super middleweights? U mean Floyd, i.e. Canelo fight?

Maidana is going to open himself up more to Floyd due to his presumed aggression. About the super middleweights, that's who Floyd spars against and people say it all the time, Floyd whips their asses.

Additionally, the OH shyt moment is when Maidana realizes that Floyd is much stronger than he anticipated and just pushing Floyd around will be out of the question.