#Bandcamp

:russ:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Chino is a dead man

Breh, I think all these Latino fighters that bring in Steve Forbes should beat his ass on the streets when they see him, fukk a fair one because he stays gassing people up in sparring, thinking they can fight Floyd because they sparred Forbes. You can't prepare for him, a good game plan? Yes, like that punch that Shane nailed on Floyd, that was planned because Shane had the speed to pull it off, once. Once that happened, it never happened again in the fight. Marcos is going to get bullied this fight. This is a point to prove Floyd so its been a while since he's actually had a motive in a fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh, I think all these Latino fighters that bring in Steve Forbes should beat his ass on the streets when they see him, fukk a fair one because he stays gassing people up in sparring, thinking they can fight Floyd because they sparred Forbes. You can't prepare for him, a good game plan? Yes, like that punch that Shane nailed on Floyd, that was planned because Shane had the speed to pull it off, once. Once that happened, it never happened again in the fight.
Leave Stevie alone he made a second career off of Floyd:heh:

Floyd appears as if he needs a official move up a division

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I bet he puts that shyt on his business card

Steve Forbes: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Impersonator.
PS: You won't lose as bad if you use my services.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I fell asleep Saturday after the first match, you dont understand how much it irks me missing live boxing events and replaying on my dvr, it just doesnt feel the same.

I'm getting old breh:beli:
i feel the same way.

i cant even miss a fight, watch it at 2:00am thru youtube and have the same excitement:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Nah, he shouldnt.

He should move down to 140, take that belt off of Danny Garcia, and reign as the Undisputed 140, 147, and 154 Champion on some straight :whew: shyt.

Nobody from any of those divisions can beat him:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i feel the same way.

i cant even miss a fight, watch it at 2:00am thru youtube and have the same excitement:snoop:
What made matters worse Saturday is after the Matthysse FOTY match, the Thurman match stops suddenly when keith is getting his ass whooped:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What made matters worse Saturday is after the Matthysse FOTY match, the Thurman match stops suddenly when keith is getting his ass whooped:ohlawd:

:heh:

That's funny:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah, he shouldnt.

He should move down to 140, take that belt off of Danny Garcia, and reign as the simulataneous as the Undisputed 140, 147, and 154 Champion on some straight :whew: shyt.

Nobody from any of those divisions can beat him:manny:
Organizations wont allow it unfortunately......................

Maybe thats what team Manny is shooting for with his move down to 140, the WBO is always in their pocket