WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Once Floyd destroys Maidana, people are gonna use that to go at Broner as well:manny:

You can't compare Floyd destroying a power punching yet limited fighter in Maidana to Broner going 12 with him in a weight division he had no business being in imo, but AB and his undisciplined ass brought it on himself. :yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Seen the first one; hadn't seen the second one :gladbron: I love how he does that double fake with both arms. He did that a lot against De La Hoya.
I fell asleep Saturday after the first match, you dont understand how much it irks me missing live boxing events and replaying on my dvr, it just doesnt feel the same.

I'm getting old breh:beli:

Better get that sleep apnea checked :ufdup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I still want to know if it's possible that Floyd finally fights Martinez this fall. I really really wanna see that fight.
one of the few floyd fights id buy and anticipate....no catchweight if middleweight title is on the line or 154 if no title

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Depending on how Sergio looks with cotto but I think going down to 154 would take a lot out of him. That said, it'd be an excellent fight against Floyd.
Eh, not. Sergio is a small MW to begin with, I think he could make the catchweight placed on him.

It woulda been a great fight years ago, still could be. Not sure how much Maravilla has left in the tank. We'll have to see what he looks like against Cotto