WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@California Burrito breh you got the wrong Carlos Molina pic...that's the non bum ibf 154 champ one...he's not the one that broner is facing
LOL good looking i forgot hes fight the bum version its the first pic the popped up when u goggle molina vs broner :mjlol:

molina-broner-site.jpg

:dead:
:heh:

:dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im also hoping that j'leon love loses his zero against periban in the opener..preferably by KO so i can :mjlol:..there's no reason this cheat should be undefeated..he needs to get ko'ed by just like his fellow cheat/stablemate mickey bey did

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Think this fight is going to be very entertaining and closer than we think

maidana is going to be rushing like a bull in the early rounds, think he will just spam body punches

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
some lin in here popped up my avast :wtf:

i didnt even know mayweather was fighting may 3rd

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:mjlol:

Floyd via stoppage :sas1:

Collazo via stoppage :sas1:

Broner gets his ass whooped but gets the decision. :sas2:

shytty Predictions :sas1:

Last ones not even a prediction. Its like saying the skys blue tomorrow, no duh :sas2:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Maidana is a come forward stubborn fighter. Mayweather will not allow Maidana to get the space he needs to load his punches. I see Mayweather countering the shyt out of Maidana while keeping his distance with the jab which will leave openings for body shots.

I can definitely see a late round stoppage especially coming off the performance he did against Canelo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Matter of fact ANYBODY that believes Maidana is gonna win, please tag me in a post so we can wager some coli cash:birdman:

I know @Mook aint gonna do, because he knows Maidana's two minutes of fame is done.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Maidana is a come forward stubborn fighter. Mayweather will not allow Maidana to get the space he needs to load his punches. I see Mayweather countering the shyt out of Maidana while keeping his distance with the jab which will leave openings for body shots.

I can definitely see a late round stoppage especially coming off the performance he did against Canelo.

Floyd ain't no 144 lb Broner breh, this dude is BULLYING super middleweights. If Maidana thinks he is going in there like he did against AB he's got another thing coming.