The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip2

All Star
Daps
We always play them in the WC and they always beat us..played em like 4 or 5 times in the 6 times we been to the WC.

They beat us in U-20 WC, but we beat em in the 96 Olympics. We play just play them alot

18 WC was painful cause we had the chance to dump em out the group (same group with Croatia) if we drew this game but lost in the last 4 mins off this :mjcry:

Smh dude was wide open in the box. Moses lackadaisical defending.
:francis:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
We always play them in the WC and they always beat us..played em like 4 or 5 times in the 6 times we been to the WC.

They beat us in U-20 WC, but we beat em in the 96 Olympics. We play just play them alot

18 WC was painful cause we had the chance to dump em out the group (same group with Croatia) if we drew this game but lost in the last 4 mins off this :mjcry:

Watching this is like watching Roberto Carlos going to sleep vs France. :francis:

The ONE time in that man's entire career he takes a play off because he's tired...and it just so happens to be Thierry Henry he's supposed to be marking. Hurts me to this day and I'm not even Brazilian.

:to:

Daps
My round-up of the QF matches.

Netherlands - The Flying Dutchmen fly home.
Argentina - The 'sky blue' is the limit for La Albiceleste (The White and Sky Blue).
Croatia - Vatreni (The Blazers), Kockasti (The Checkered Ones) blaze their way through to the SF.
Brazil - Canarinho (Little Canary) has been caged in the QF.
Morocco - The Atlas Lions sink the teeth into the SF (Well done, Morocco. The first African team to make into a Semi Final of a World Cup).
Portugal - Os Navegadores (The Navigators) lost their way.
England - The Three Lions had their shot and were soon shot.
France - Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters are now clucking and pecking in the SF.

So the Semi Final match ups

Argentina vs Croatia
Can La Albiceleste paint Croatia white and sky blue? Or can Vatreni (The Blazers)/Kockasti (The Checkered Ones) burn and check Argentina's progress?

Morocco vs France
Can The Atlas Lions finally eat the chickens? Or can Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters peck out Morocco's eyes?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
i'm not rooting for a team that's 100% sand cacs anyway. france has actual west africans on the team.

Morocco being the first African nation to win the wc wouldn’t sit right with me…I’d rather even Senegal be the first if not Nigeria

never Ghana or Cameroon:pacspit:
My round-up of the QF matches….
You had a spark when you first started :camby: