• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Morocco being the first African nation to win the wc wouldn’t sit right with me…I’d rather even Senegal be the first if not Nigeria

never Ghana or Cameroon:pacspit:

You had a spark when you first started :camby:
Why are you lying to that man :skip:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
SACREBLEU!
full

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

As much as I dislike Argentina it's always fukk Netherlands first :pacspit: I've never seen players pull this kind of shyt during penalty shootout. Keeper trying to unsettle someone yes, but accosting a player as they walk from the halfway line is new level of scumbaggery. I'm glad Messi clowned them.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As much as I dislike Argentina it's always fukk Netherlands first :pacspit: I've never seen players pull this kind of shyt during penalty shootout. Keeper trying to unsettle someone yes, but accosting a player as they walk from the halfway line is new level of scumbaggery. I'm glad Messi clowned them.

they are supposed to stay within the centre circle. the ref should have been adding even more cards for that.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never fails, the gift that keeps on giving, the most deluded sporting Nation in the world, who for some strange reason actually at the confusion of the rest of the world think they are good.

Why they think they are good is a mystery to everyone that is not English. Below average trash with delusions of grandeur thoroughly outplayed by a nation who has as much interest in the game has England has in American football.
Damn how embarrassing.
Just wanted to drop in and quote this.
Lmao never fails.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I only watch world cup futbol. But can brehz fill me in on the situation at psg. They have messi, Neymar and mbappe. How are they together? Is there issues with mbappe with the other superstars?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I only watch world cup futbol. But can brehz fill me in on the situation at psg. They have messi, Neymar and mbappe. How are they together? Is there issues with mbappe with the other superstars?

Last season there were some growing pains. Mbappe was all but ready to ship off to Madrid. In the offseason, they basically gave him carte blanch over the team. PSG is MBAPPE's team. Messi somewhat understands this and has taken more of a creative role (which actually ended up making more scoring opportunities for him than last year).

Basically, Messi is dropping back to create and Neymar and Mbappe basically become a front two. Neymar and Mbappe are 1 and 2 in scoring and Messi is 1st in assists. Also, Achraf Hakimi has grown into the best RB in the world right now.

They'll run away with Ligue 1 as usual, but the middle of the park is still woeful, and they'll crash out of Champions League as they always do. They have NO legs on the bench either.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain

It was difficult last year because Messi came late and wasn't prepared and was still processing his forced barca departure. And pochetino put him on the wing which was difficult for him. So his season was mediocre. Neymar too. Mbappe was basically carrying the team.
The problem is having three superstars on the front line is complicated because they don't defend much which cause the other players too do more work. And you can't subbed them because of their status.

This year different neymar and Messi are much better, well prepared but we know the world cup sight changed everything. Mbappe get frustrated at times because neymar and Messi like to play with each other more than with him. It works better tho and the stats between them three are better balanced, but the problem remains about the fact that against ucl teams we don't know if we can compete with three players that don't run. And neymar says is mentality shattered, we don't know how it will end for the other two so us psg fans are pretty worried