The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only watch world cup futbol. But can brehz fill me in on the situation at psg. They have messi, Neymar and mbappe. How are they together? Is there issues with mbappe with the other superstars?
There's a full football thread on that breh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
how come Turkey never had a strong WC team? :jbhmm:
They peaked in the 2000s. Reached WC SF in 2002 only got eliminated after some Ronaldo magic. Also reached Euro 2008 SF.

I would say Turkish football took a nose dive once Galatasaray and Fener started not doing well in the CL. Both clubs always had the most talents of the nation.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I only watch world cup futbol. But can brehz fill me in on the situation at psg. They have messi, Neymar and mbappe. How are they together? Is there issues with mbappe with the other superstars?
:scusthov: Yes, Mbappe is tranny loving fakkit, Neymar and Messi like p*ssy… I don’t think I have to get into detail.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you so mad @Kenny West :heh:
73wuy4.jpg

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harry Fraud :russ:

Speaking of Harry Fraud, what is this guys legacy? No honors for club or country a shytload of individual accolades. Where does he rank in the overall scheme of things?

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Morocco used to have more French born players. But to come back to your question, the Moroccans in Belgium and in the Netherlands tend to be less integrated than the French Moroccans. Many of them came from the same area (Rif) in the 70/80s, they were the least educated and the poorest among the Moroccan immigrants. They are also very conservative and proud of their traditions. They perpetuate their culture and are prouder to rep Morocco than Belgium or the Netherlands.
Very true. There’s cultural/historical differences between the Dutch/Belgium and France also that complicates integration as well

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

As much as I dislike Argentina it's always fukk Netherlands first :pacspit: I've never seen players pull this kind of shyt during penalty shootout. Keeper trying to unsettle someone yes, but accosting a player as they walk from the halfway line is new level of scumbaggery. I'm glad Messi clowned them.

There’s no rule against that.
Argentine players also attempted to accost the Netherlands players like when they kicked the ball at the bench

Emilano Martinez does the same thing when defending penalties
caping for spics :hhh: