The Official Feminist/Womanist/Women's Issues Thread :umad:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
but you did, that's why you responded
giphy.gif

Seriously, you have said yourself that you don't believe in feminism/womanism.
You hate it so much but you stay in threads trying to dispute others' viewpoints.
Just Leave! It's so obvious what you're doing, it's sad and pathetic at this point.:smh:
she's just here so all the anti feminism nikkas can dap her up, maybe derail:ld:
she doesn't have any info (just convenient anecdotes) to contribute to this so leave her :yeshrug:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
she's just here so all the anti feminism nikkas can dap her up, maybe derail:ld:
she doesn't have any info (just convenient anecdotes) to contribute to this so leave her :yeshrug:

You want to talk about feminism but have no problem calling black men nikkas? :comeon: OP clearly asked about one's opinion. I answered with my honest opinion and you guys responded. Feminism/womanisn doesn't have an end goal but hey do you. :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Right the bish is 20, and has a story for EVERYTHING. @agnosticlady wanting a man 10-20 years your senior, so that you can be reminded of your father every time you touch him screams mental illness. The subject could be about Chinese rice prices, and this bish will have a little story about how black women help to inflate them with their evil dastardly ways.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You want to talk about feminism but have no problem calling black men nikkas? :comeon: OP clearly asked about one's opinion. I answered with my honest opinion and you guys responded. Feminism/womanisn doesn't have an end goal but hey do you. :manny:
nikkas has nothing to do with gender equality :dahell:
and I wasn't talking to you, I was suggesting others not argue with you since it's pointless

agnosticlady

Daps
nikkas has nothing to do with gender equality :dahell:
and I wasn't talking to you, I was suggesting others not argue with you since it's pointless

You weren't talking to me, but you can say, "she's just here so all the anti feminism nikkas can dap her up". No I'm not here for that. I always assumed that the men don't care for the salon because I don't see them in here.

agnosticlady

Daps
Hey hey guys, I did ask for opinions. I didn't respond to her because she never asked a question like Medicate. And he and I were able to have an intelligent discourse and see different perspectives.

We all know agnostics opinion. Arguing won't change it.

Exactly.I just stated my opinion and others responded. I did quote medicate in a response to a question he was asking.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I wanted to get some opinions on the male gaze :ehh:

I understand that this is a problem that sometimes ties in with street harassment, and I've been conscious of myself looking at girls a bit too hard in the last year. Like most men, I'm very much an admirer of a woman's beauty, I'd wager quite a lot. But at the same time, is it uncomfortable when men look a bit too hard? :lupe:

Most of the time, I can't help it :russ:

agnosticlady

Daps
Right the bish is 20, and has a story for EVERYTHING. @agnosticlady wanting a man 10-20 years your senior, so that you can be reminded of your father every time you touch him screams mental illness. The subject could be about Chinese rice prices, and this bish will have a little story about how black women help to inflate them with their evil dastardly ways.

:wtf:

Lol ok I guess. Have a great day.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hey hey guys, I did ask for opinions. I didn't respond to her because she never asked a question like Medicate. And he and I were able to have an intelligent discourse and see different perspectives.

We all know agnostics opinion. Arguing won't change it.
Sorry, bae. You know I get carried away at times. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I wanted to get some opinions on the male gaze :ehh:

I understand that this is a problem that sometimes ties in with street harassment, and I've been conscious of myself looking at girls a bit too hard in the last year. Like most men, I'm very much an admirer of a woman's beauty, I'd wager quite a lot. But at the same time, is it uncomfortable when men look a bit too hard? :lupe:

Most of the time, I can't help it :russ:
I feel like a hypocrite when it comes to male gaze because I like looking at womens bodies.... :mjcry: