The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
4 more people dead because of Lester's stupidity.

Its clear what the writers are doing. They want us to hate Lester so when he gets his comeuppance we would feel good about it.

Because even though he did foul shyt before.....he was still likable then.

I do wish this show had more of a "Coen's brothers touch" to it. Especially when you have such talented actors as Billy Bob and Freeman.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Another thought..

Malvo asked Lester to help him with the bodies......so he was obviously "ok" with Lester at that point.

Was it the fact that Lester ran away made him want to kill him? Because I think he could have got it done that night if he wanted to.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thought..

Malvo asked Lester to help him with the bodies......so he was obviously "ok" with Lester at that point.

Was it the fact that Lester ran away made him want to kill him? Because I think he could have got it done that night if he wanted to.

I think Lorne would have just killed Lester after he helped him. Lester was in a lose-lose situation all around.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Molly from Fargo is going off on twitter :ohhh:

I'm not sad, y'all. My points are: A- Christ on a cracker, stop defining women by size. B- I'm AVERAGE- women on TV are TINY. #realtalk

For *beep*'s sake, internet- I'm not fat, I've just been wearing this GIANT EFFING COAT FOR 8 WEEKS ON YOUR TELEVISION. [PIC on link]

“@trayNTP: I detest Molly. Just let it go, plumper. #Fargo”. - charming.

@navidsworld Total BS @Allison_Tolman died she's got so much fat she's pracitically bulletproof #fargo

-I see you're on episode 6! I also see you're an a--hole The former- Not dead. Spoiler alert? You're likely still an a--hole

@69_420_24_7_365 @Allison_Tolman blocking is for pussies and people with super low self esteem
Yeah, I clearly suffer from those. Eat a bag of dikks! Aaaaaaand BLOCKED.
@69_420_24_7_365 @Allison_Tolman tastes just like chicken! Wanna help me with this bag? Of course you do fat slob

On acknowledging haters and trolls:
@MartinFreeman71 @Allison_Tolman What Haters wants is your attention, and you’re giving it to them,the best way is to ignore or just block them.

I understand. But young girls are reading this *beep* man, and body shaming isn't something we can afford to take lightly.

https://twitter.com/Allison_Tolman/status/475652616643284992

Final words for haters:
Troll me and I'll quickly prove I'm funnier, feed you to my followers, block you, then go back to be a badass. Smooches! #eatabagofdikks​

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
cprPQ8D.jpg

:ohlawd:
:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^I get what Molly is doing on one level on twitter, but everybody knows that internet comments on twitter, youtube, etc are the worst. Didn't realize she was funny though :lolbron:.

Malvo hooked up with a bad snowbunny and was living the good life in my city (Kansas City), besides having to be a dentist.

Lester could have walked away and been living the good life with that loyal Asian :takedat:, she even covered for him during Mollys questions.

Instead he sends her into the office to get murked right after she told him that story about cleaning up after filthy hotel guests :wow:

Molly had the :troll:face after Key & Peele told her about the great job she did and Saul was :to:inside.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So we're just gonna ignore the entire scene of Malvo talking to Molly's dad in the diner? That was that "Anton Chigurh at the tank stop" level of suspense, except Molly's dad was Malvo-ing right back at him. :lupe:

And although I knew Lester would throw his loyal ass PAAG to the wolves if necessary, it still saddened me when it happened. That was a good ass PAAG. :wow:

Still can't get used to Key and Peele being FBI agents in this shyt. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So we're just gonna ignore the entire scene of Malvo talking to Molly's dad in the diner? That was that "Anton Chigurh at the tank stop" level of suspense, except Molly's dad was Malvo-ing right back at him. :lupe:

And although I knew Lester would throw his loyal ass PAAG to the wolves if necessary, it still saddened me when it happened. That was a good ass PAAG. :wow:
aces.gif

Damn it was some fine women that died last episode.

But to your Malvo and Molly's Dad scene.....may have been one of the best scenes on the entire show.

Kind of makes you think it was Malvo who killed those people back in 79.

I kind of want to see a showdown between those two in the last episode. However, I'm betting Gus meets up with Malvo somehow.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
aces.gif

Damn it was some fine women that died last episode.

But to your Malvo and Molly's Dad scene.....may have been one of the best scenes on the entire show.

Kind of makes you think it was Malvo who killed those people back in 79.

I kind of want to see a showdown between those two in the last episode. However, I'm betting Gus meets up with Malvo somehow.

Molly's dad seems almost too obvious a character to die. I'd much rather see a guy like Bill owe up to his mistakes by taking a bullet for Molly, and although I doubt it'll happen, I wouldn't mind seeing Lester get away.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Molly's dad seems almost too obvious a character to die. I'd much rather see a guy like Bill owe up to his mistakes by taking a bullet for Molly, and although I doubt it'll happen, I wouldn't mind seeing Lester get away.

hell no. lester needs to die too. either that or his brother kill him

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Billy Bob should win something for this
he's been fantastic

probably worthy of a nom

but i wouldn't be outraged if he didnt get one.. but he's been good

not sure if he's had that scene though.. maybe the first time he intimidated hanks son..that was pretty ill

and pretty good acting by freeman on his new, if not brief swag in vegas