I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
yall complainin too much...enjoy the greatness while we got it

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I can't shake the fact that the police chief and malvo are connected. There is no way he can just be THAT BLIND to all the things Molly was saying. Has to be something deeper.

Honestly, for a few episodes I wanted Molly to catch a bullet to the cranium because she was annoying. A great cop but annoying. I was glad when Gus let the thing off and blasted her. But the look on her face from the last episode of :ohhh::what::merchant::mindblown::wtf::to::birdman::aicmon::shaq2: i was glad she survived. That ether was brilliant.

Lester is becoming a G! Once his sister said he deserved nice things, he went full :steviej:and not giving a fukk. His brother deserved it. You don't turn back on family. fukk it.

GREAT SHOW!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is on breaking bad's dikk so much, it's ridiculous.

Just because Vince Gilligan used Lavell Crawford and Bill Burr in dramatic roles, they trying to do the same thing with key and peele, those dudes aint really laugh out loud funny guys though.

Be original motherfukkers!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His brother deserved it. You don't turn back on family. fukk it.
His brother deserved to go to jail for a crime he didn't commit because he didn't ride with his brother that killed his wife :dahell:

Just because Vince Gilligan used Lavell Crawford and Bill Burr in dramatic roles, they trying to do the same thing with key and peele, those dudes aint really laugh out loud funny guys though.

So we're crediting Breaking bad with using comedians in tv dramas :beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I can't shake the fact that the police chief and malvo are connected. There is no way he can just be THAT BLIND to all the things Molly was saying. Has to be something deeper.

He chooses to be blind because it makes his life easier. Bill's the definition of a small town cop who can deal with trivialities like cats in trees but panicks at the idea of actual investigation. Dude isn't about that police life at all.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

LOL