The Official Fargo on FX Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Alot of stupid shyt happens in this show

Every episode its at least 4 or 5 scenes that will have you looking at the TV like :why: and :snoop:

if you follow Lester's character transformation, it makes perfect sense why he did it. Lester's had a year to have his ego fed and his pride filled. His coming back in the elevator is exactly what someone like him would do in that situation, so it was not stupid.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell did Lester feel the need to talk to Malvo:why:
That was just stupid. I guess that's the new Lester tho:snoop:

He just won salesman of the year, got away with murder and is married to a fine Asian piece. After all those W's, it's not that much of a stretch for dude to feel brave enough to confront Lorne. He's been driven by ego ever since he pinned all the crimes on his brother, but he got brought back down to earth real quick, doe.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I dunno if Lester is a piece of shyt or a clever b*stard but letting his ride or die get her skull capped was wrong. Just wrong. She was nice. She didn't need to get her head ventilated.

Lester has been directly involved with multiple murders, murdered his wife with a hammer, a hammer breh!

Plus he framed his own brother for the crime. He blatantly gives zero fukks for anyone.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
New Lester is the equivalent of a dude who got punked throughout school, became a cop and started abusing his power because of that badge.

Was hoping Malvo and Molly ended up in the cafe together & had a Pacino/DeNiro in Heat type faceoff.

Finale bout to be piff

Navid Awesome @navidsworld
Total BS @Allison_Tolman died she's got so much fat she's pracitically bulletproof #fargo
:dead:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Lester gotta be the dumbest dude of all time. His life was going great and he let his pride ruin it for everyone. Fukkin dumb fukk. I am actually legit pissed about his stupidity.

The same could be said for so many powerful figures throughout history...pride is a mothafukka....ego is a mothafukka...greed is a mothafukka...lessons for all humans

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if Lester is a piece of shyt or a clever b*stard but letting his ride or die get her skull capped was wrong. Just wrong. She was nice. She didn't need to get her head ventilated.
:dahell:

What more does Lester have to do for you to deem him as a piece of shyt?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lester has to go down as one of the worst a$$hole characters ever created.

This dude has 2 wives killed in a year, a father in Hess murdered, lies to Hess' wife about the life insurance to get that puss, witnesses a Deputy with his 1st kid on the way get murdered, threw his own brother in the bushes who has a damn family to save his own ass, put a gun in his nephew's book bag, and shows absolutely no signs of remorse.

:dead:

What a piece of shyt

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of stupid shyt happens in this show

Every episode its at least 4 or 5 scenes that will have you looking at the TV like :why: and :snoop:

Co fukking sign. I'm enjoying the show but they're always a scene that has me like :patrice:. I rooted for Walt even when he turned into monster. But this Lester guy got me like :pacspit: every time I see him on screen