The Official Fargo on FX Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told y'all this show is utter trash SMH, is this the best FX can do????????????? GTFOH people....:camby:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lester's stupidity angered me so much, I had to change the channel.

People in this generation are just a bunch of "dumb ass kissers" man, the only episode that was sort of ok was the first one, the rest of this shyt is just meh...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in this generation are just a bunch of "dumb ass kissers" man, the only episode that was sort of ok was the first one, the rest of this shyt is just meh...
:mjlol:

What the fukk was Lester expecting to happen when he walked up on the guy that helped him kill his wife :dahell: Was Malvo supposed to dap him up?

Les can't even knock out Malvo with that big ass trophy?

Dude sacrificed his wife, even told her to put the hood up :wow:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

What the fukk was Lester expecting to happen when he walked up on the guy that helped him kill his wife :dahell: Was Malvo supposed to dap him up?

Les can't even knock out Malvo with that big ass trophy?

Dude sacrificed his wife, even told her to put the hood up :wow:

The writers think that shyt has comedic value, the show aint serious at all. If you want to create a dark comedy, do it right like the Coen brothers not this nonsense...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was live. Not live enough to miss Game 3.

I'm not a basketball fan like that but Game 3 was amazing.

Malvo is a fool for that 6 month cover operation. That was ol boy from News Radio right? I love that show. Straight up, I felt his wife was way more dope than Malvo's girlfriend although Malvo's girl had some strong (good way) face/ titty game. Also, Malvo on that "finger in the booty" lifestyle? He lost some points for that one. Also, I found it hella corny of him to try and scare the new family in Lester's old crib too.

I'm pissed that that's the second time I didn't get to hear the end of what Budge and Pepper had to say. I still want to know what happened to the water.

Lester is a fool for sending that PYT to get murked. LOL at him giving her the coat and telling her to put on the hood. We all saw that coming. And how the fukk can't you knock someone out when you have the drop on them? Cmon son.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another amazing episode, brehs

This show > Trill Detective

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France