The Official Fargo on FX Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wow.

lester is so despicable.. made yet another female sacrifice

as great as true detective was and as much as i loved it .. i think this is better

every ep feels like a movie. and the acting of the leads is great.

@hexagram23 :ufdup:

:whoa:

I'm waiting until the season is over, then marathoning it. :ahh:

The stickied thread will come down when the season is over too, and I'll put up another show.

Fred.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dude between this and true detective, I think these are the dopest shows I've seen in a long time.

The thing with Lester is that dude took the path of least resistance as he has done his entire life. He could have taken malvo on a couple of occasions, but instead he sacrifices people for essentially minimal gains like Malvo couldn't find him where ever he goes.

Edit: forgot Hannibal too :ohlawd:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude between this and true detective, I think these are the doopest shows I've seen in a long time.

The thing with Lester is that dude took the paths of least resistance as he has done his entire life. He could have taken malvo on a couple of occasions, but instead he sacrifices people for essentially minimal games like Malvo counldn't find him where ever he goes.
Malvo gonna fukk around and be flying the plane to Acapulco :russ:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

I'm waiting until the season is over, then marathoning it. :ahh:

The stickied thread will come down when the season is over too, and I'll put up another show.

Fred.
what do you think you'll sticky next? The strain?

just realized its coming on on sundays..fx must be super confident in it :leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what do you think you'll sticky next? The strain?

just realized its coming on on sundays..fx must be super confident in it :leon:

Not too sure. Maybe "The Strain". :obama:

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dude between this and true detective, I think these are the doopest shows I've seen in a long time.

The thing with Lester is that dude took the paths of least resistance as he has done his entire life. He could have taken malvo on a couple of occasions, but instead he sacrifices people for essentially minimal games like Malvo counldn't find him where ever he goes.

This and True Detective will spawn a new era of tv where you'll see more shows being written entirely by the creator himself (Nic Pizzolatto for TD and Noah Hawley for Fargo) so the writing is a lot more focused and tight with less filler.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
So we're just gonna ignore the entire scene of Malvo talking to Molly's dad in the diner? That was that "Anton Chigurh at the tank stop" level of suspense, except Molly's dad was Malvo-ing right back at him. :lupe:

i was tense as hell the whole episode :whew:

he's been fantastic

probably worthy of a nom

not sure if he's had that scene though.. maybe the first time he intimidated hanks son..that was pretty ill

the way he switches up personas on a dime has been fuccin incredible. this ep especially, bouncing from genuinely affable to sociopathic maniac like its nothin:ohlawd:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Lester = the ultimate piece of shyt. This dude kills whomever, sacrifices anybody, for his personal gain. Motherfukker LITERALLY framed his brother for his wife's murder. That's the scummiest thing imaginable.

:ufdup:

Can't wait til he gets gunned up & clapped quick

Hope fat female cop and her fam (including Deb's boo from Dexter) don't get got :sadcam:

Last edited: