The Official Fargo on FX Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe this Lester cat is really gonna take another chance at fate after having this great year.

I mean killed his disrespectful wife and got away with it, had his greatest nemesis murdered and not only fukked the wife but had her doing the nastiest shyt to him. Then later sonned her and the kids.

Got him a new bad chick, an Asian at that

Then won an award for being he top insurance agent.

SMH

Yeah, his transformation from the person we saw in the pilot till the person we saw last night in the episode has been great. The way he handled those 2 idiot sons and had the Asian chick sprung was :win:. His speech at the award ceremony was dope as well. I'm hoping he doesn't end up being the source of his own downfall.

Malvo with the transformation game at the end that would make Filthy Phil proud.

Glad that dude Gus is a mailman now, leave the police work for Molly.

Key and Peele being in that file room for a year :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am not going to lie brehs, but this episode really dragged. The FBI just gonna let a case with 22 bodies go unsolved. :duck:

I mean I get police are incompetent, but damn they making these nikka basically brain dead.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
pretty dope with the time jump..you don't really see that in non-finale episodes.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lester ..do you really wanna go down this road?

yes or no?

yes or no?

fargo-tv-series.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gus got up in Molly's guts. :whoo:

Les busted in Hess' wife then got himself a PAAG. :whew:

Should've also fukked his brother's wife while he was at it though. You could tell she wanted the dikk as well. :sas1:

Was that Stephen Root with Malvo at the end? IMDb has added him to the cast list so it probably is, but I only really got a good look at him for a split second.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
That scene in the office with the stapler :lolbron: that was pure ether for that family. "If he missed some payments....there might be a problem :manny:"

What happened with the supermarket guy? Malvo got the money right? :dwillhuh:

I liked the time jump. It was obvious the police chief wasnt gonna waste anymore time investigating and people had to go on with their lives. Key and Peele got the raw end though :russ:

Next week :lupe: :merchant: Lester is going down the wrong road this time

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That scene in the office with the stapler :lolbron: that was pure ether for that family. "If he missed some payments....there might be a problem :manny:"

I liked the time jump. It was obvious the police chief wasnt gonna waste anymore time investigating and people had to go on with their lives. Key and Peele got the raw end though :russ:

Next week :lupe: :merchant: Lester is going down the wrong road this time
raw end as actors getting to play those dumb asses or the agents getting the raw end with the file room duty for a year? if it's the latter those fukkers let a guy with a machine gun walk right by their car, they should have been terminated.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

That's the only thing I would hold against the show at this point. Stavros better makes an appearance in the last two episodes otherwise that whole shakedown subplot will just seem like a bunch of filler to tie into the movie.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can someone tell me the point of the African breh who went missing and was found? Tha fukk?

Why the fukk are Key and Peele in this acting like Key and Peele? They can't find any other black actors? :comeon:

They are trying to tie too much to the movie, like ol'girl is pregnant now, and she is like "we are alright". If she says "for a little bit of money" I will be like :comeon:for real.

God damn there are two more episodes left.

I have feeling the ending is going to be lame. :manny:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Police chief seemed suspect to me how he kept shooting down what Molly was saying, eventhough Lester's story had a gang of holes in it. I doubt he's trying to protect Lester and they're portraying him as just being a slowhead, but it felt kind of forced. Then they jumped a year so it really don't even matter now:beli:

Show still piff tho.