⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I just saw. Dismantled Djokovic.

Sorry English brehs, today is Spain day. Mainoo is the only hope of disrupting that midfield.

giphy.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I love @TobiOT and the rest of my English brothers on here, but a world with England winning a major trophy is not a world I want to live in :hubie:
Man, I've been one of the few positive brehs in this thread regarding Southgate/England. It was like some kind of terrorist alliance on both sides of the pond. So I'm rooting for England... unless they are facing us or have the chance at silverware :lolbron:

Vamos !

Last edited:
Daps
I love @TobiOT and the rest of my English brothers on here, but a world with England winning a major trophy is not a world I want to live in :hubie:
I promise if England win it , you will never hear me bring it up, mention it or brag about it in the other football thread as I don't think we deserve to win it, as we have been awful all tournament

However........

if Southgate then goes on to become the Man U manager because of it, you will never hear the end of it from me, because that will be :russ: to us rival fans .

Whilst being :snoop: followed by :scust: for all Man U fans

It will be a worst appointment than when Moyes got given the job