⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
An uncomplicated Spanish victory.

They are too good.

Way to susceptible to counters and giving away chances in transitions and not clinical enough to be ‘too good.’

Would still put Spain favourites 60:40 but will be close like the vast majority of WC/ Euro finals. Both teams in it and whoever clinical wins imo.

And although Spain a better team, I’d rather have to bank on Kane, Foden, Bellingham or Saka to take a chance over Morata, Williams, Olmo or Yamal. Purely because of experience (and Morata being the type to fukk up a chance like Higuan in 2014)

The real difference is Spain have Rodri. England haven’t got someone that good in the middle of the park right now (unless Mainoo can get one over Rodri again)

Daps
Reppin
South London
Way to susceptible to counters and giving away chances in transitions and not clinical enough to be ‘too good.’

Would still put Spain favourites 60:40 but will be close like the vast majority of WC/ Euro finals. Both teams in it and whoever clinical wins imo.

And although Spain a better team, I’d rather have to bank on Kane, Foden, Bellingham or Saka to take a chance over Morata, Williams, Olmo or Yamal. Purely because of experience (and Morata being the type to fukk up a chance like Higuan in 2014)

The real difference is Spain have Rodri. England haven’t got someone that good in the middle of the park right now (unless Mainoo can get one over Rodri again)

60:40?! LOL

Fair play.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Hes started to look worn down in the last game or two. IDK I think giving a fresh cole palmer 30 min wouldnt be a bad idea

He's been running on fumes since January but man gonna play till the wheels fall off.
When you peep how many minutes he's played at his age it's spooky.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
All I know is Rodri will be involved in this match.

Lol, they’re talking about the Spain vs England match at Wimby.

Carlos saying he’s done his part

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Rodri will be involved in this match.

Lol, they’re talking about the Spain vs England match at Wimby.

Carlos saying he’s done his part

Yeah I just saw. Dismantled Djokovic.

Sorry English brehs, today is Spain day. Mainoo is the only hope of disrupting that midfield.