⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Can't wait to be known as a double cup winning fan tonight

Euro 2024 and FA Cup winning fan!
giphy.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
And we got Sugar babes outta retirement in typical England fashion to spur the lads on 😂

Daps
There’s no parallel universe where the captain of a national team is getting dropped in the finals.
I know, but the whole universe can see we are better without him weather it's with Watkins making runs behind the defence or Toney who is always in the box

if Kane was still on the pitch against Holland we wouldn't have scored that goal in the last minute as he wouldn't have made the run Watkins made

a good manager wouldn't care and would make the right call for the team

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know, but the whole universe can see we are better without him weather it's with Watkins making runs behind the defence or Toney who is always in the box

if Kane was still on the pitch against Holland we wouldn't have scored that goal in the last minute as he wouldn't have made the run Watkins made

Live by the sword

Die by the sword

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

I don’t disagree with anything you said, but again, even if he’s at 40% and there are two viable replacements, the captain is always going to start in the final.

Now what should happen, is Kane getting replaced at least 60 minutes into the game, but knowing Southgate, he’ll wait until the 85th minute.

Daps
Our journey to the final has been exactly the same as Portugal 2016 winning run

R16 extra time win
Q\F penalties
S\F normal time win