⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
A few new Jude, Kyle's and Coles gonna be conceived tonight in the UK if they win :skip:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
i thought most brehs want england to win

:patrice:
I want England to win being from the UK and all but ain’t gonna lie a part of me wants England to lose just so we don’t have to have every uk tabloid paper sucking off Kane and Foden and ain’t like it ain’t been the black people that have carried England to where they are now

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want England to win being from the UK and all but ain’t gonna lie a part of me wants England to lose just so we don’t have to have every uk tabloid paper sucking off Kane and Foden and ain’t like it ain’t been the black people that have carried England to where they are now
Consider the opposite outcome of every tabloid blaming the black players for a loss.

:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
mxsr7D4.png

vHCq43O.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If Kane hadn't been humble enough as captain to be subbed off, Ollie Watkins wouldn't have come on and scored that goal. :troll:

ain't seen such a big sacrifice since charlie conway scratched himself for adam banks to play against iceland in d2 the mighty ducks

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Consider the opposite outcome of every tabloid blaming the black players for a loss.

:yeshrug:
I’d rather take that and have england cry about being reminded they ain’t win sh|t in God knows when then have them win and have everyone act like it wasnt the black players that have been carrying this team.

Feels like there’s no win win in either situation so id take the lose lose in that case

On a side note I really do want England to win but I just know the papers are gonna be on their whole white saviour trope