⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Cesc has been in Jude's position before, being the young player totally commanding the ball as the youngest player on the pitch.
He ain't tryna hear none of that BS.
He was like

https://media.tenor.com/cm-_25BIodUAAAAM/fukk-that-fukk-all-that.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I actually thought Jude showed he can be reliable as an 8 yesterday next to Rice. Put Foden central and get someone else on the left. :yeshrug:

Rice and Jude both want to play on the LHS. Waistcoat and Carlo let the genie out. Even if you put Jude next to Rice still doesn't get the best out of Rice. The only 2 players who can free Rice are Stones and Wharton. But with Stones not being 100% fit and the partnership with Guehi is new you have to bin Stones pushing up. So that leaves Wharton as the only one who is a natural 6 type of player. As it stands with Harold being old and slow Jude is the one leads the press. Would be different if you had Gordon or Watkins (hasn't looked good at international level so far) who can drift widebalso.

This is on Waistcost putting Jude in the team as the #10 in Qatar when he was playing deeper for Dortmund and was everywhere. But post Qatar and now at Real with Carlo playing Jude with a starting position at LM and freedom to move as you please but most of his work is done in the left half spaces.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Any specific mid fielders you feel should be gettin more burn for France?
like England, France is missing tempo setting midfielders. they don't even have to be elite. someone who is comfortable holding the ball when the team is being pressed and can break lines with their pass. I honestly think France comfortably wins the Qatars world cup if Deschamp would have brought in Caqueret

they are also missing a creative midfielder, i think that young breh Desire Doue would unlock they. his profile is like Musiala.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I will stop criticising Foden, cause he clearly is above it. My new theory is that Foden's England shirt is laced with Kryptonite and that's why he transforms into a Sunday League player.

Kane played like shyt. Walker was good. Everyone else was pretty average.
England despite the win looked very average. Let's see if United Southgate can sort it out.

Yeah, he can't run back the same tactics as last game. Honestly he should drop Trent but then media will complain. But if he wants to run Foden like that then drop him as well.