⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did Foden have the opportunity to get a good touch? Rice not making forward passes, Jude not making any besides the one in the first ten minutes, not to mention no overlapping full back on that left side.

I see alot of hype here for what Saka did yesterday (deflected cross and abusing a winger playing full back) but no credit to the overlapping fullback.

England making a huge mistake giving Jude Fellaini the license to run the team. Nobody is even talking about that desperate dive in the box he tried.
Come the fukk on man. Stop staring at this with City coloured glasses. I saw foden miscontrol through balls in the first half that could potentially have led to goal scoring opportunities.

The first way to fix this is to admit that Foden underperforms for England. He doesn't even LOOK dangerous. You looking at me with a serious face and telling me Foden doesn't even have the ability to skip past a defender or to and create something? Why the fukk is he lauded for then?

So you can either admit that Foden's operating window is narrower than an Amish person's view of technology, or admit he underperformed for England. You can't have both.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Come the fukk on man. Stop staring at this with City coloured glasses. I saw foden miscontrol through balls in the first half that could potentially have led to goal scoring opportunities.

The first way to fix this is to admit that Foden underperforms for England. He doesn't even LOOK dangerous. You looking at me with a serious face and telling me Foden doesn't even have the ability to skip past a defender or to and create something? Why the fukk is he lauded for then?

So you can either admit that Foden's operating window is narrower than an Amish person's view of technology, or admit he underperformed for England. You can't have both.

Of course he underperformed, but who on the team actually performed well? This Serbia team is dire and you will see other teams light them up this tournament, but mighty England could only muster one goal, two big chances and had a spell where Serbia looked more threatening.

Kane played like an actual striker yesterday, barely dropped back and led the line hoping and praying for an opportunity. Only Bowen who came off the bench understood the assignment.

Foden and Kane operated in less than ideal conditions and looked like shyt. The game was running through Jude and a poached goal is all he has to show for it. But let's pile on Foden.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Why not a pure DM-Jude-Foden midfield ?
Is TAA a better choice in midfield so much as to push Foden wide ? It's obvious that that false winger thing is not working with him but he's been stellar this past few months, it feels a waste to bench him.

I was really impressed with Jude but it feels his quality really fit the box to box role more than 10. He even made some good tackles even in the first half. I can see him as a Lampard role but this would require a true DM alongside him.

I thought he was moving like a juve Pogba with more attacking flair but less passing range. Dude was really above everybody yesterday :ehh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course he underperformed, but who on the team actually performed well? This Serbia team is dire and you will see other teams light them up this tournament, but mighty England could only muster one goal, two big chances and had a spell where Serbia looked more threatening.

Kane played like an actual striker yesterday, barely dropped back and led the line hoping and praying for an opportunity. Only Bowen who came off the bench understood the assignment.

Foden and Kane operated in less than ideal conditions and looked like shyt. The game was running through Jude and a poached goal is all he has to show for it. But let's pile on Foden.
I will stop criticising Foden, cause he clearly is above it. My new theory is that Foden's England shirt is laced with Kryptonite and that's why he transforms into a Sunday League player.

Kane played like shyt. Walker was good. Everyone else was pretty average.
England despite the win looked very average. Let's see if United Southgate can sort it out.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cesc has been in Jude's position before, being the young player totally commanding the ball as the youngest player on the pitch.
He ain't tryna hear none of that BS.
He also been in Phil's position before as he was made to regularly play out of position with Spain and still managed to make it work.