⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He played jude at 10 but judes not a 10. Bolded - he actually played through foden clean in the first half - foden fukked his first touch and came to nothing. Agree with most of the rest. Jude is dele with slightly better mentality and non-sexual abuse/broken home upbringing :damn:

Rants referred to him a few weeks ago as "Blacktominay" and that's what ill call him till he does something :pachaha:

Yeah he's a #8. He was far more at home tackling and trying to frustrate the serbs than linking up with Kane.

In an ideal world its Kane, Eze, Foden, Saka/Palmer but Southgate doesn't have the power to pick such a lineup.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
+ won the 2021 nations league

+ Took the french B team (+ mbappe) to the final in qatar.
w/ no Pogba, no benzema, no kante, etc

cmon now dont do this
That wasn't the B team. That's the best squad he could think of because he has no vision.
You know how many talented midfielders that can't get look because hes only interested in midfielder that can run but with no technical skills?Pogba is not the only skilled midfielder France has.
This fraud has wasted mpabes prime.
1 trophy in 12 years? I can divide :scusthov:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't the B team. That's the best squad he could think of because he has no vision.
You know how many talented midfielders that can't get look because hes only interested in midfielder that can run but with no technical skills?Pogba is not the only skilled midfielder France has.
This fraud has wasted mpabes prime.
1 trophy in 12 years? I can divide :scusthov:
:what: He's 24

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
my point is, DD left so many trophies on the table for Mbappe and France to win because of his stubbornness to only bring runners in midfield and now other nations like England and Portugal have caught up in talent. so it's going to be more difficult to win than the last 8 years(where theyve only won once)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larry Kane :wow:

01j0g961xmmyfme2vc0e.jpg
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

We got anyone that can put the flat top.on this image? @3Rivers still around?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want that 90 minutes of my life back.

Y'all will Foden this, Kane that, Trent this..and cool. But you got a #10 that created zero chances and played no one through his entire time on the pitch. But because he poached a goal and has a PR machine it's cool. He's not it but y'all will catch up in about five years.

Foden having to run back between the center backs to help Pickford in possession. How cowardly are Trent, Rice and Jude?

Wharton super glued to the bench while "big" club bias and PR footballers play..
Breh, how can you point to those three when player of the year Foden had Zero good touches?

He wasn't starved, he just didn't play for shyt. With his stature you think Southgate cares if he roams a little bit?

Jude didn't make Foden play like shyt breh.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
my point is, DD left so many trophies on the table for Mbappe and France to win because of his stubbornness to only bring runners in midfield and now other nations like England and Portugal have caught up in talent. so it's going to be more difficult to win than the last 8 years(where theyve only won once)

Any specific mid fielders you feel should be gettin more burn for France?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Breh, how can you point to those three when player of the year Foden had Zero good touches?

He wasn't starved, he just didn't play for shyt. With his stature you think Southgate cares if he roams a little bit?

Jude didn't make Foden play like shyt breh.

When did Foden have the opportunity to get a good touch? Rice not making forward passes, Jude not making any besides the one in the first ten minutes, not to mention no overlapping full back on that left side.

I see alot of hype here for what Saka did yesterday (deflected cross and abusing a winger playing full back) but no credit to the overlapping fullback.

England making a huge mistake giving Jude Fellaini the license to run the team. Nobody is even talking about that desperate dive in the box he tried.