⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

full

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
btw Jude is the star of this team but if he’s gonna play the way he did going everywhere looking to get on the ball then he should play next to Rice and give Palmer or Foden 10…he’s quality but I didn’t like how much he was coming back just to get touches

Maybe England should try this

………………gk……………..
…..walker…stones…..guehi….
Trent…..Jude….rice……………lwb
………….Saka……Foden……..
………………..kane…………..

did not argentina winning the world cup demo the need for a functional midfield. how about spain over the last 16 years? how about croatia?

one man midfield?

ten hag is more influential than i thought.

:wow:

(i doubt southgate can coach the stones' manoeuvre)

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The solution is to play Foden as #10, but nah let the poacher play there and maybe he'll score a goal. He certainly won't create any.

The discourse is exhausting, because England as a whole played horribly in a game where they should have scored at least 2 and created at least 5 big chances. But Saka fans have messed themselves over a couple completed dribbles vs a winger playing fullback and a deflected cross, and Jude fans continue the PR campaign that has been going on for 2 years(but was miraculously silent when Jude didn't do anything for Dortmund in their title race).

England should never be the favorite for any competition, tribalism influences too much on and off the field for them.
You mean Jude injured in the final game that BVB bottled. The same Jude who was La Liga player of the year and won La Liga and UCL his first year in a competent team?

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
did not argentina winning the world cup demo the need for a functional midfield. how about spain over the last 16 years? how about croatia?

one man midfield?

ten hag is more influential than i thought.

:wow:

(i doubt southgate can coach the stones' manoeuvre)

U see the vision…stones coming up or Trent coming in to allow Jude to go fwd…but yea it’s too much to ask

If it’s a 3 then I think it should be Wharton/Mainoo + Jude and Rice

Idk how England haven’t produced that ball playing 8 in this lil golden generation…

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
U see the vision…stones coming up or Trent coming in to allow Jude to go fwd…but yea it’s too much to ask

If it’s a 3 then I think it should be Wharton/Mainoo + Jude and Rice

Idk how England haven’t produced that ball playing 8 in this lil golden generation…

i saw this post on redcafe.

Screenshot-2024-06-17-at-01-33-42.png

i agree and it seems the national team is making the same mistake as before of trying to fit the "best" players into the same team.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/england-euro-2024-squad-and-discussion.482760/post-32072211

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i saw this post on redcafe.

Screenshot-2024-06-17-at-01-33-42.png

i agree and it seems the national team is making the same mistake as before of trying to fit the "best" players into the same team.

England Euro 2024 Squad and Discussion
It’s the most sensible approach, of course Southgate won’t do it. This England team should be controlling games and creating chances for fun.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Get Luke Anderton fit.

Out of possession 442 put Jude at LM the role he does for Real and Foden as the SS.

In possession Box midfield. Jude drifts into LAM like he does for Real. Anderton pushes up to become the LW. Foden plays RAM. With Saka staying high and wide on the right gives Foden the space he gets at Citeh.

If it's a diamond midfield. Jude plays either LCM or AM. Foden plays RCM or AM and then the RDM moves to RCM if Foden is at AM. And Rice does the same LDM to LCM when Jude as at AM.

Saka and Foden get to play on their favourite side and Jude basically gets to do his Real Madrid role off Harold.

But Luke Anderton has to stay fit :francis:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
:yawn:
The man has only won one tournament 6 years ago with the national team with the most talent pool
:dahell:

+ won the 2021 nations league

+ Took the french B team (+ mbappe) to the final in qatar.
w/ no Pogba, no benzema, no kante, etc

cmon now dont do this

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I want that 90 minutes of my life back.

Y'all will Foden this, Kane that, Trent this..and cool. But you got a #10 that created zero chances and played no one through his entire time on the pitch. But because he poached a goal and has a PR machine it's cool. He's not it but y'all will catch up in about five years.

Foden having to run back between the center backs to help Pickford in possession. How cowardly are Trent, Rice and Jude?

Wharton super glued to the bench while "big" club bias and PR footballers play..
He played jude at 10 but judes not a 10. Bolded - he actually played through foden clean in the first half - foden fukked his first touch and came to nothing. Agree with most of the rest. Jude is dele with slightly better mentality and non-sexual abuse/broken home upbringing :damn:

Rants referred to him a few weeks ago as "Blacktominay" and that's what ill call him till he does something :pachaha:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Im completely fine with Soutghate tinkering and experimenting in these group games. Start foden on the right wing / at #10 for 1 game so people can stop copping pleas if he doesnt have the impact.. Wharton in the midfield, gordon / eze out left, etc

By the time they get to the knockouts the A team should be settled

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Your right Bowen did great, should start ahead of Foden:manny:
I'd drop foden and saka for bowen and gordon.

Saka was poor, couldnt quite understand the BBC commentary sucking him so hard. Deflected cross for the goal, opting to chip across 2 6ft+ serbian defenders aiming for the dwarf Foden instead of a 2 yard cut back to kane :mjlol: on top of literally being anonymous 2nd half

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I'd drop foden and saka for bowen and gordon.

Saka was poor, couldnt quite understand the BBC commentary sucking him so hard. Deflected cross for the goal, opting to chip across 2 6ft+ serbian defenders aiming for the dwarf Foden instead of a 2 yard cut back to kane :mjlol: on top of literally being anonymous 2nd half

Your spurs glasses are blinding you my brother :francis: