⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I guess those Kroos is secretly racist memes had a lot of truth to them:mjpls:

All of them are scumbags. They had their chance to defend Ozil after 2018, but they stood quiet and didn’t say a single fukking word.

The man is a total liar as well. He talks about no German city is safe anymore like Madrid, but his wife admits on camera in ALL their time in Spain, they’ve lived in a gated community and don’t go to the city at all.

Daps
I said on a comment section back on 17th May about Kane's back injury. That it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Kane didn't make the tournament. As his dropping deep and leaving no presence upfront doesn't help the team.

As you can guess I got a lot of shyt about it. Got told "You don't know ball." 'You Dont Understand Football" "Worst Take in football history".
That is 3 things you can say that is definitely not you, it the complete opposite in fact

some people on the internet :snoop:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All of them are scumbags. They had their chance to defend Ozil after 2018, but they stood quiet and didn’t say a single fukking word.

The man is a total liar as well. He talks about no German city is safe anymore like Madrid, but his wife admits on camera in ALL their time in Spain, they’ve lived in a gated community and don’t go to the city at all.

I felt it was much worse than that because it was him, Neuer and Muller trying to downplay the racism and say it doesn't happen.

Plus, we can't forget him going out of his way to attack Aubameyang for the black panther mask celebration

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that proud boy haircut and y'all thought otherwise? this man feels more comfortable in spain than germany ... think about that. when vini is being abused, in his mind it's "this is why i love this place, i'm never leaving."

i look at any black player funny who chooses to go to spain when they have other options.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
i look at any black player funny who chooses to go to spain when they have other options.
I think that’s unfair. There’s a rich history of Brazilian players going to Spain. Plus it’s right next to Portugal so I don’t blame them for playing there as a first choice.

No country in Europe is free from racism. Some may be more insidious than others but every footballer still has to face it in some form.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@null did he acrually say that?

on the whole yes.

he said his daughter would be safer going out in spain at night than germany.

he didn't say who in germany makes germany now "more dangerous" then it was 10 year ago.

one of the two presenters babbled about germany not being "a racist country" (despite AFD). they seemed all to agree with this.

typical german undertones about immigration, where "nice" germans "helped" with and welcomed migration - (2016).

but says the "uncontrolled" nature of the immigration was not on the whole good for germans (potentially bad actors) and this fact drove opinions in society negative.

Edit: thanks.

Jesus. Gotta tell him to fukk off then.

i've been trying to tell brehs.

people would be shocked if they knew how germans think and behave when it comes to race.

and just how nasty german society allows them to be.

the german manager naglesmann himself just referred to immigrants as "poor asylum seekers" who "wealthy" germany helps.

:hubie:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan

With all respect, pops may wanna request a DNA test on Cole (the daughter looks verified)

:russ:

77951979-13275327-Palmer_s_mother_Marie_48_was_a_divorcee_with_two_young_daughters-a-7_1712319593525.jpg