⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I guess those Kroos is secretly racist memes had a lot of truth to them:mjpls:

1940 Gestapo Kroos - “I was just following orders and doing my job”

But to be honest, he’s always given off this vibe. I remember when Vini was getting insults hurled at him during the Valencia game and a fight broke out.

Kroos legit just stood to side watching. Even Vazquez showed some empathy and try to break things up. End of the day, they’re playing for the same shirt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

that is NOT ALL that was said about migration "word for word".

it was a conversation. part of which was said by someone else which kroos tacitly agreed with.

additionally before he even started kroos said "how do i say this .. *pause* without getting labelled ... *pause* ". "labelled" lit. he used "pushed into a corner" (or something like that).

:hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That is 3 things you can say that is definitely not you, it the complete opposite in fact

some people on the internet :snoop:

Thanks.

As we've seen in international football over the the last few major tournaments with the likes of Suarez Falcao Lewandowski C Tart when your #9 legs have gone you're more or less playing with a man down. No coincidence that Uruguay and Colombia look more potent in attack now that their #9's have mobility. We've all watched Harold's mobility decline in real time and he was never the athlete like the ones I've mentioned to begin with anyway.

2024 Kane would be perfect in the 80's 90's and 00's when teams still played with 2 up top and he could play as the SS. But with football requiring more running and movements with pressing and transitions. His lack of mobility looks even worse when your team relies on long passes/long balls and he doesnt want/unable to occupy the CB's.

And this isn't even getting into how long it takes Harold to find his feet/rhythm after injury/break. That not scoring in August was a real thing.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Couldnt catch the games yesterday so I guess Switzerland scored and then Southgate decided to actually play ?

So if you wanna beat England, you gotta take the lead at 90+5' ? :russ:
Last two games they’ve had 2 SOT in regulation :francis:

Kane needs to be benched, Toney or Watkins would give you 5x of what he’s currently doing