⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I suppose we played better yesterday than against Slovakia, but that wasn't hard

we still didn't play that good though as having your first shot on target in the 80 odd minute is diabolical

and Southgate still won't make subs to try and win the game, will only makes subs to try and salvage the game

But he has found his ace up his sleeves in penalties, and will now be just trying to take these last 2 games to penalties, as we have ice cold penalty takers in the likes of Palmer and Toney, and I'm confident the other 3 won't miss either, they were all excellent penalties

the 2 questions though, do you think the 4th official got it wrong with the sub or did Southgate bottle it when Bellingham refused to come off?

and is Kane going through his Ronaldo phase where he makes the team worse when he keeps getting picked? I'm saying yes on that one, it's time to drop him

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I suppose we played better yesterday than against Slovakia, but that wasn't hard

we still didn't play that good though as having your first shot on target in the 80 odd minute is diabolical

and Southgate still won't make subs to try and win the game, will only makes subs to try and salvage the game

But he has found his ace up his sleeves in penalties, and will now be just trying to take these last 2 games to penalties, as we have ice cold penalty takers in the likes of Palmer and Toney, and I'm confident the other 3 won't miss either, they were all excellent penalties

the 2 questions though, do you think the 4th official got it wrong with the sub or did Southgate bottle it when Bellingham refused to come off?

and is Kane going through his Ronaldo phase were he makes the team worse when he keeps getting picked? I'm saying yes on that one, it's time to drop him
I legit think kane is playing with an injury. He looks pedastrian .

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wake up in the morning.

Telegraph and daily mail articles on 'hero' pickford.

Guardian - Saka articles.

That's all you need to know about the state of this country.

What they saying about Saka?

Daps
I legit think kane is playing with an injury. He looks pedastrian .
If he is ,why hasn't he said anything or does it always have to be about him being in the team

if he was a team player ( which I know he is not ) he would at least mention it so maybe the team can play better without him

plus he has been dropping deep for a few years now as his body can't cope with making the runs a forward should be making

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
If slot can unlock this gapko at pool,and get Núñez to calm down Infront of goal we should have a good season
Nunez will be back to regularly scheduled programming :comeon: ...he ain't calming down in front of shyt

If he is ,why hasn't he said anything or does it always have to be about him being in the team

if he was a team player ( which I know he is not ) he would at least mention it so maybe the team can play better without him

plus he has been dropping deep for a few years now has his body can't cope with making the runs a forward should be making

We've seen this before with Kane in the CL final. Hadn't played for 3 months... not match fit but made sure to start in the CL final lol

As long as he can stand up he's not being dropped

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What they saying about Saka?
All good so far. Just him dealing with the bullshyt from the last Euros but still stepping up when the team needed him.

The calls for him to be dropped are all gone. No one seems to remember that now.

Typical.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

plus he has been dropping deep for a few years now as his body can't cope with making the runs a forward should be making
That and he was absolutely not getting at the end of those crosses. Southgate doing no favors keeping him on