⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i don't think you understand the meaning of false equivalence...

could he be racist? Fasho. But not off this quote:yeshru:
What does a random Coli nikka likely in TLR have to do with a high profile player like himself who has shown implicitly and explicitly that he’s a racist piece of shyt?

Knock it off.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What does a random Coli nikka likely in TLR have to do with a high profile player like himself who has shown implicitly and explicitly that he’s a racist piece of shyt?

Knock it off.
No. Them nikkas also post on here, in this very thread. They the same saying these specific quotes are racist. Being a racist and the meaning behind these quotes are antithetical. At least to me. Now if he said "keep them people out"? that would be different, and they have a specific name for that :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yal'll care to much about the footballers and celebrities.....these folks don't care for you like that black or otherwise..watch the games and move on and make sure u are doing the right thing according to what u know to be right......their alot footballers out there that don't look like Kross, or lean towards the political party he does and hate your black ass too lol 😂

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ok. Can you tell us the exact quotes from the podcast?

you made your mind up and you don't understand :mjlol:

Not your interpretation. Exactly what was said.

i did a summary above.

only way i'm translating the whole thing word for word is if someone pays me for my time (BTC).

kroos + 1 presenter echoed AFD / german red-pill talking points.

i.e. germany is good (which it is not). ( germany was xenophobic even before recent events. notorious worst place for expats to settle in. )

events with immigrants led to a backlash against immigrants. (when germans say this and refer to 10 years they are talking about merkel immigration + cologne hbf 2016 (and similar) )

he used his daughter rather than son (in his hypothetical example) because the 2016 issues were immigrants attacking german "women" not men.

also he said germany is more violent (implication due to immigrants).

if you have a platform you need to present a fair view / qualify your statements because certain elements will use your words to help their anti immigrant cause.

even before he started his explanation he made it clear that he was choosing his words carefully so as not to be "called right wing".

-

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you made your mind up and you don't understand :mjlol:

i did a summary above.

only way i'm translating the whole thing word for word is if someone pays me for my time (BTC).

kroos + 1 presenter echoed AFD / german red-pill talking points.

i.e. germany is good (which it is not). ( germany was xenophobic even before recent events. notorious worst place for expats to settle in. )

events with immigrants led to a backlash against immigrants. (when germans say this and refer to 10 years they are talking about merkel immigration + cologne hbf 2016 (and similar) )

he used his daughter rather than son (in his hypothetical example) because the 2016 issues were immigrants attacking german "women" not men.

also he said germany is more violent (implication due to immigrants).

if you have a platform you need to present a fair view / qualify your statements because certain elements will use your words to help their anti immigrant cause.

even before he started his explanation he made it clear that he was choosing his words carefully so as not to be "called right wing".

-

Im not misunderstanding anything. I read your summary. You translated and you included your own opinion in it.

anyways im off this. You got it bro.