⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Spain and the Dutch got goals in their team.

England relying on wonder goals.
France relying on own goals and pens :pachaha:

Should be an interesting Semis.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking pathetic!!!
It really is a mirror of what is going on in Europe generally. A lot of nationalist resentment and hate. It has been stoked for a long time by the media and the right wing and not the fire can't be put out. Nazi Germany is a distant memory and we seem poised to repeat it again.

To be fair, the same thing is happening in the US.

"Shine but not too brightly" is the best way I can describe it.

Daps
This Dutch team has 2 goals in them against England and that is a problem for this England side who will muster 1 goal in response.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Dutch team has 2 goals in them against England and that is a problem for this England side who will muster 1 goal in response.
See I disagree, the Dutch will ship at least one goal as standard. I actually think England can get three goals. Especially if there get set pieces.

What the Dutch have is that they never give up, but I actually don't think their skills match up. They are going to have to hope the holes they leave coming forward aren't exploited.

Daps
See I disagree, the Dutch will ship at least one goal as standard. I actually think England can get three goals. Especially if there get set pieces.

What the Dutch have is that they never give up, but I actually don't think their skills match up. They are going to have to hope the holes they leave coming forward aren't exploited.

The skills of Most of the teams England have played haven't matched up but caused them headache. I think Gakpo, and Depay could be lively enough to cause problems. If Holland score 2 they win imo.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I’ve always wondered, why do Dutch managers insist on a de Vrij and van Dijk CB partnership? They struggle every single game.

van Dijk, de Ligt and de Jong have been phenomenal disappointments in their international careers. In terms of availability and performances.

yet somehow they’re in the semi finals of a major tournament.