⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They switched it on fair point.

Belgium is a collection of individuals. Also as much as I like Doku his final pass or touch was atrocious today.

Yeah that's the flaw. When he's not on he just gives up possession.

Daps
Club bias all over this thread cause of all your shytposts you right icl :ehh:

I didn’t mention no charges or anybody in here why you so pressed :mjgrin:

Don’t worry about your countrymen cause you not doing shyt so you don’t care when everyone else does and don’t run and hide for club or country like you :picard: you really think that’s helping your cause :umad:
It was me who brought up their charges and cheating but he still won't reply to me

Yaya I know you will read this , if you are so innocent why didn't you\city want to get it to court asap so you can clear your name and then everything you win afterwards isn't tainted ??

Because you know when it goes to court you will be f&cked as you are guilty as hell

Yeah you might go on about Man U's VHS treble but everyone in here and the other footie thread would rather have that than your tainted treble

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Might checkout of this tournament until the final. First touch and final ball has been terrible for most teams.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
English press always looking for a scapegoat. If Palmer starts and doesn't produce they will trash him too.

They can never accept that collectively, England are a team of very good individuals but they never look like a world class team when it matters. Especially away from home soil, as soon as they come up against a team better on the ball it will be curtains again.