⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Y’all ain’t gonna wanna hear this but England should move Saka to LWB/LB :hubie:

You arent allow to say move Saka left around Arsenal fans. They have a meltdown. IDK why they have a meltdown he isn't playing for you you plebs.

I wouldn't put him at LB tho unless it was to chase the game tho and let him be the left flank. LWB sure, the preference would be Gomez at LCB tho so you can still defend in a 442 and Gomez shifts to LB out of posssesion and the RWB drops to RB and Saka is LM.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
For the last 25 odd years I have wanted Hoddle to be giving another chance at the England job, it is never going to happen now as he is far to old and wouldn't be good for his health

He should never have been giving the job in the 1st place.
all he had done before was get a mid table Middlesbrough side relegated because they couldn't score goals from open play and finish bottom of the group Euros under 21's because they couldn't score goals from open play Euros

I would of made Hoddle technical director years later which is the role he wanted Wenger to do back in 96. Hoddle understood what was required only thing and everyone says he was a excellent coach but he was terrible man manager and they wears players down.

Waistcoat got the job by default because there was no one else. But he has changed things for the better I won't take that away from him and hes done an excellent job in everything else bar the most important thing coaching. Like Hoddle he gets it but doesn't have that higher level football IQ that is needed to execute his ideas properly.

Glenneth Hoddle-Gate would probably the perfect England manager/coach.

I want Lee Carsley as first choice and then Graham Potter.

Last edited: