⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Doku is still young obviously but every time I watch him play he has 20 fire minutes and then shuts down :francis:
he's more comfortable on the left side to be fair, which is weird because Tedesco corrected that mistake in the 2nd game and then reverted to playing him on the right today.

what do i know :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
he's more comfortable on the left side to be fair, which is weird because Tedesco corrected that mistake in the 2nd game and then reverted to playing him on the right today.

what do i know :yeshrug:
He finished on the right but started on the left though. Then he began to lose efficiency and Belgium coach put him on the right where he's not as good indeed.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lol. Club bias all over this thread, they started off saying City players were system players.

I don't need any acknowledgement from yall, delusion everywhere. When the 115 comes to nothing the tears will be glorious.

Don't worry about Copa, Reggae boyz not gonna do anything but at least Leon Bailey not there to fraud it up. Worry about Osimhen frauding it up at afcon
Club bias all over this thread cause of all your shytposts you right icl :ehh:

I didn’t mention no charges or anybody in here why you so pressed :mjgrin:

Don’t worry about your countrymen cause you not doing shyt so you don’t care when everyone else does and don’t run and hide for club or country like you :picard: you really think that’s helping your cause :umad:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Club bias all over this thread cause of all your shytposts you right icl :ehh:

I didn’t mention no charges or anybody in here why you so pressed :mjgrin:

Don’t worry about your countrymen cause you not doing shyt so you don’t care when everyone else does and don’t run and hide for club or country like you :picard: you really think that’s helping your cause :umad:

Idk what kind of narrative you trying to spin, I have nothing to prove to you. I just wont work myself up, like how you do thinking Klopp would win you something, then throw tantrums and call names and over use emojis when he inevitably Flopped.

Of course I support reggae boyz, but I know the fukkery and gold cup is just to get experience so hopefully we can make the world cup

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Idk what kind of narrative you trying to spin, I have nothing to prove to you. I just wont work myself up, like how you do thinking Klopp would win you something, then throw tantrums and call names and over use emojis when he inevitably Flopped.

Of course I support reggae boyz, but I know the fukkery and gold cup is just to get experience so hopefully we can make the world cup
I don’t need to spin no narrative, we all see how you operate :dead:

You get called a coward cause you are :ld: we seen you hide. I ain’t said one lie and we all see how you shytting up this thread :francis:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The belgians have the players they just dont have the manager. Every top top national squad has had a great home grown manager.