The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Daps

Lucious Lyon verified on twitter now!!! :blessed:

I don't agree with this position, but I understand the logic behind those who say shyt like this, however faulty.

What I don't understand is why they feel the need to carry the water for the right of CaCs to say the word...like really? That's the issue you wanna speak on? #NewBlacks disgust me.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Still not over that weak ass finale. Hopefully season 2 is able to still tell a decent story while being more cohesive with better pacing. I already know the forced macho homo angle ain't going nowhere so no use wishing that'd go away lol.

Less random c00nery like 45 year old taraji sipping on lean like she ain't got no damn sense, her loud mouth assistant making a buffoon making a fool of herself every time she opens her stereotypical mouth, and a random world star hip hop fight that makes our women look like savages.

I'm in it for the music and the storyline so those type of things just take away from the experience for me.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
lucious & obama f*ckin or something? why would he punch hakeem in the face over that?

punching your son in the face is less than a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. he picked the right time to do it. right in front of hakeem's corny crew too.

.........but i think he wouldve preferred to save it for when he caught him getting it in with anikka.

not just that Obama is the President of the United States and a Black man. Which both deserve respect in and of themselves...he is also a friend so. how would you feel if someone you think you're cool with..their son takes a piss in a restaurant and says fukk u. lol
cmon son...

not to mention the only reason he does it is because he thinks he's above regular people...young bul needs his ass whooped. Humble him out.. respect

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So someone help me understand, if malik was fired for drug use and this show was taped in the summer how in the hell did they go back and add in his death with him being cool with that? I know this show isn't taped live every week right? Am i missing something

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
oh yeah, she nice :obama:

i ain't watched empire in bout 3 weeks and i know this past weeks' episode was the series finale so i know i gotta play catch up :wow:

rs_634x1024-140824174734-634.RIta-Ora-jmd-082414.jpg

rita-ora-vma2014.jpg

rita-ora.jpg

21.jpg

rita-ora-at-2014-mtv-video-music-awards-2.jpg
Had to drop back in the thread and observe these pictures again. I see what Jon Connors was talking about now :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Anika trying to gas Drip Drop Boss up. This nikka couldn't even handle the math behind a threesome and you want him to manage a company? :usure:

He turned down 2 girlfriends for old p.ussy

the darker the berry ....lol:lolbron:

personally I would have chosen the girl on girl show. 2 is better than 1

:takedat:

I speak from experience :banderas:

but I digress...

Teyanna is nice...
Teyana-Taylor.jpg

and her music aint bad either
Teyana Taylor Feat Chris Brown - Do Not Disturb:

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So someone help me understand, if malik was fired for drug use and this show was taped in the summer how in the hell did they go back and add in his death with him being cool with that? I know this show isn't taped live every week right? Am i missing something

He wasn't fired for drug use that has already been cleared.....

"Empire" star Malik Yoba is shooting down the rumors he was fired from the hit show because he was abusing drugs -- and he's getting an apology from the guy who spread the rumor in the first place.

Malik came on TMZ Live to set the record straight, telling us he spent money to find the blogger behind the false report -- which unfortunately spread like crazy on the Internet. He assured us he's never had any issues with substance abuse ... a claim he says anyone he's ever worked with would support.

In fact, Malik explained how "Empire" creator Lee Daniels had his back when the rumor started spreading.

As for the blogger ... Malik told us the guy promised to post a retraction -- which he did early Thursday afternoon.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/26/malik-yoba-denies-empire-drug-rumors-false-tmz-live

Edit the blog and the apology for Malik Yoba)

lg.php
getuid

Media IndustryMarch 26, 2015
‘The Inquisitr’ And Malik Yoba [Retraction]

97953375-665x385.jpg

Stories previously published, within the last week at the Inquisitr, had attributed to unfounded rumors regarding actor Malik Yoba and his departure from the popular show, Empire. While no Inquisitr writer was responsible for generating said rumors, which alleged substance abuse, theInquisitr’s management and editorial staff would like to officially retract these stories in full and apologize to Mr. Yoba for any duress he may have endured as a result of these reports.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1957298/malik-yoba-retraction/

[Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images]

Last edited: