The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So why was he fired

Where did you get he was fired? His character was killed, so what are you talking about breh. Do I feel the move to kill VERNON was dumb yeah. But where are you getting he was fired? Where?

You said if you scroll up, if he got fired for drug use. I simply showed that was a rumor. A lie. with sources and articles both from Malik Yoba and from the blog site that started it. never said he was fired.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Where did you get he was fired? His character was killed, so what are you talking about breh. Do I feel the move to kill VERNON was dumb yeah. But where are you getting he was fired? Where?

You said if you scroll up, if he got fired for drug use. I simply showed that was a rumor. A lie. with sources and articles both from Malik Yoba and from the blog site that started it. never said he was fired.

Exactly breh. If one of the characters from LOST was killed off, nobody wonders why, they just assume it is part of the story. Although there were rumours about the only two black characters on the show (:mjpls:) being "difficult". That blogger probably wanted hits on his page, because the show is so popular.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Exactly breh. If one of the characters from LOST was killed off, nobody wonders why, they just assume it is part of the story. Although there were rumours about the only two black characters on the show (:mjpls:) being "difficult". That blogger probably wanted hits on his page, because the show is so popular.
Controversy sells :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ok I finished the season, the only props is for the bad bytches :wow: and having a show with a full black cast the rest is:usure:,
- Was Luscious a rapper or an R&B signer?
- What was Andre and Vernon reason for backstabbing Luscious, Vernon was his right hand man

- Hakim :usure:
- the music, I had to fast foward thru them performances :francis:
tbh I dont get the rave reviews this has been getting :patrice:
I would love to know the answers to these questions as well

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ok I finished the season, the only props is for the bad bytches :wow: and having a show with a full black cast the rest is:usure:,
- Was Luscious a rapper or an R&B signer?
- What was Andre and Vernon reason for backstabbing Luscious, Vernon was his right hand man

- Hakim :usure:
- the music, I had to fast foward thru them performances :francis:
tbh I dont get the rave reviews this has been getting :patrice:

I would love to know the answers to these questions as well
he did everything... on the show i saw him rap, sing and produce records

luscious said he's giving the company to one person... vernon was that dude, then saw bunky get killed, and himself getting treated like a sucker too... andre was fukking nutty.. and he also was power hungry and figured he'd been the one leading the company in the boardroom.. so he should be the one to keep running it.. plus he was the oldest